MAFIA... and other forum games

Wrangle Wednesdays!
Casurus at 9:39AM, May 10, 2011
(offline)
Hello Everyone,
In this forum I shall pick an epic battle pairing every Wednesday and you shall decide which is the better! I shall decide based upon the arguments present and after the week is up, on Mondays, I will draw up the pros and cons of each as described by the people who comment and decide based on that. ALRIGHT HERE WE GO! I know its tuesday, but perhaps this will be a tumultuous Tuesday! I can't wait til Wednesday.
SCHMOOKKKEEE!!!!-gears 2 locust grenadier
Fama, malum qua non aliud velocius ullum.-Publius Vergilius Maronis
“If you don't study enough, ‘YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!’”-Myself
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Casurus at 9:40AM, May 10, 2011
(offline)
Halo spartan vs. Hellboy

WRANGLE YE KNAVES!!
dragonestea at 4:53PM, May 10, 2011
(online)
Well I'm only going off wikipedia for my knowledge of Hellboy and what I have gleaned from halo three regarding spartans, so I'm far from an expert, but I think this one goes to the spartan.

Here's why: Hellboy is extremely hard to kill and his healing is highly accelerated, but he can be hurt pretty badly by conventional weapons, like the spartan assault rifle. His own revolver would doubtless be useless against spartan shields, and he isn't a good shot anyway. If he managed to get his right hand of doom into the fight he would probably win, assuming that the hand has power comparable to the grav hammer, but if he's wounded by gunfire the spartan could easily beat him up, considering that spartans are strong enough to flip tanks and massive mobile bases with seeming ease.

It really comes down to the weapons the spartan is equipped with. If he has a plasma pistol he's dead. Hellboy doesn't have shields anyway, and the minimal damage the gun offers will not really help the spartan at all. If the spartan has an assault rifle the odds are about fifty-fifty. If the spartan has a spartan laser it's over. I doubt even Hellboy could withstand that kind of sheer destructive power.
[
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Mettaur at 6:27PM, May 10, 2011
(offline)
I tried this, it failed, and now you try? Lemme grab some popcorn..
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Casurus at 10:49AM, May 11, 2011
(offline)
I wasn't under the impression that you had tried this before….. I doubt you called it wrangle wednesdays… regardless, enjoy your popcorn.
Casurus at 7:08AM, May 14, 2011
(offline)
Well Mettaur, yesterday I regretted to inform myself that this is failing and its future looks bleak. lol

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon