Networking & Community Projects*

Writer seeking Artisit - Superhero Strip
dcole at 9:48AM, Dec. 4, 2009
(online)
Hi all, I'm looking to jump back into comics writing after a few months off from Carbon and Space (my first strip). I have an idea for a non-parody superhero strip, and I'm looking for an artist that can match the tone.

In a nutshell, it's an 8 to 10 panel strip (on average) that is planned to be updated on Wednesdays. As I said, it's non-parody, and I need an artist that has experience with traditional comic book style (even Jack Kirby-esque!). I also plan to submit it to some local papers, so it needs to be professional.

Anyone interested can send me a link to their work either in this thread or via PM, or shoot me an email at homesqueezed@gmail.com.
Daniel Cole
Writer/Artist,Carbon and Space
Magazine Editor,The Frontiersman
www.brokenfrontier.com
Twitter:@CarbonandSpace

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
dcole at 6:48AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(online)
Just updating to let folks that are interested know that the offer is still on the table. I have the scripts for the first three strips done, and if you are looking to draw a strip as a submission, we can work that out.
Daniel Cole
Writer/Artist,Carbon and Space
Magazine Editor,The Frontiersman
www.brokenfrontier.com
Twitter:@CarbonandSpace

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
nsterken7983 at 12:58PM, Dec. 23, 2009
(online)
i saw ur ad and can get u some more work. dont have much on here only a manga comic i started, only inks done. can perform all tasks from pencils to digital colors using photoshop and manga studio. have waacom tablt, complete proffessional setup. time constraints, working full time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
nsterken7983 at 1:02PM, Dec. 23, 2009
(online)
i almost forgot. i am a writer also. i am also looking for another writer to collaborate with on my stories. not sure if that would interest you or not, just putting that info out there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon