Networking & Community Projects*

Writer Seeking Artist
mind_reader at 4:45AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
Hey everyone, you've probably never heard or seen me along these because I am fairly new. At the moment, I am providing the art for a story me and ironhand are doing, called Reality Stars. That is updating now, if any are interested in a fairly funny take on heroes. I'm also doing a story just by me called Gadget, thought that will move slowly and has not properly started.

BUT, at the moment I am in the middle of scripting the first episode to a comic called “IDENTITY”. This is a superhero webcomic and we will be following detectives and the press as they follow a dark hero and try to find out who he is. This will most likely be a mini-series but will still be pretty interesting as there will be many suspects for who this hero is. But, to get this thing off the road (and as I am quite busy already), I need an artist. If they can do color, that would be absolutely fanastic, but black and white is just as good. If you can letter that would be great because at the moment I can't letter either so that will be down to you. Please, please, please, I'd really like this thing to get off the road and get active, so if you're an artist please see if you have the time and space to do this.
(Unfortunately, I'm pretty poor at the moment so any artists who need paying for the pages, I have to sadly decline.)

Thanks for your time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:02PM
mind_reader at 11:52PM, Nov. 12, 2009
(online)
Just give me a week and I'll have a sample of the script for you people to have a look at and try it out. Please, please, please..I can't do this alone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon