Networking & Community Projects*

Zombie game-spriters wanted!
Warspritecomic at 1:35PM, April 14, 2009
(online)
Hello, I am warspritecomic and I am currently in the process of making a game. When I say in the process I mean I've just started and it seems to be going well.

The game is basically a free roaming zombie game that is in a top down view. If you want to compare, think a tiny Dead Rising but 2D and in a birds eye view.

I'm currently stuck, though. I'm not very good at making more custom sprites. I'm looking for a spriter to make sprites for 2 characters, which is the main character and a zombie (Only need one zombie) and they need to be able to be used as animations.

Basically, for the zombie I only need the sprite for the zombie walking, the zombie attacking (In just a simple grab or swipe. I don't mind) and the zombie dieing (which can just be 1 image of it on the ground e.g. lying down) which hopefully is all that would be needed.

For the main character, however, although I do not mind what it looks like as in colour, I need it for walking and dying. With it walking the character should be holding a pistol.

If you want to know the rough thing I am looking for, look at this image:
(This one was made by Sinistar from Yoyogames forums)
(That is from another game made by a completely different person, and I do not want to use already made sprites)

Unfortunatly, since I'm young, have no money and it's going to be a free game (at least, at first) so I can't offer oney. What I can offer, though, is an advert in the game (since it's set in a cliché mall, a shop could be named after you or something) and a link to your website with your name will be in the credits. If there's anything else that you want as ‘payment’ that's nothing physical or money related just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for reading and if you want to ask me any questions, either PQ me or contact me via email at perran_826(@)hotmail(.)com

FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon