Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

[b][i]Hello,everybody![/i][/b]
seanb47 at 9:40AM, Oct. 2, 2008
(online)
As you may tell,my name is Sean.Was referred to this website from following another fellow forum member from another sites' webcomic.I like to draw and have just picked up the pencil again after a many year hiatus.Here is an example of the latest cover I drew for the Flea#7 issue Ironhand will be using for his webcomic.It has been colored in by him,but you will have to wait ‘til he’s ready to release that particular issue before getting to see it.:

Here are a few of my other drawings from when I was a teen.:

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
amanda at 10:40AM, Oct. 2, 2008
(online)
Hi Sean! Welcome aboard the Drunk Duck Tour Bus! I'm your charming, completely irresistable hostess Amanda. I'd like to focus your attention the right where you can see many of our unique flora and fauna including a timid Steely Gaze, a curious Renga Studio, an aptly named CrazyNinny, and the elusive predator DarkClown.

Up ahead and to your left, you can see some flourishing MushroomComix and nature's playful trickster, the Aghammer.

Oooh, now we're entering Brogan's Lair, home of the polar bears, reportedly haunted by Ironscarf's Ghost. Legends say he fell prey to DarkClown some moons ago, and, if you are very quiet, you can sometimes hear his voice welcoming you to the forums.

That about concludes our tour. Don't forget to check out the gift shop!

(Also, you have a very good grasp of muscle structure ^.^)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 1:13PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
Didn't you read the sign? Introduce youself, not your comic!

Actually that's not my part, but the chap who usually plays it is missing. Now if Amanda has quite finished grasping your muscular structure, I'd like to say what a pleasure it is to welcome you to our little gathering, and how delightful that you share your teenaged artistry with us.Who was it who said :

'If a picture paints a thousand words, why can't I paint you?' Ah yes, that bald detective fellow. He clearly sucked at painting, as well as lollies; a problem which you obviously do not share and lets face it, who wants to share a lolly? If they didn't put the stick on, the issue would never arise, but there it is, beckoning jealous mouths with it's tantalising wiggle…

Stop taunting me you strawberry and vanilla temptress! You are ravishing my very soul - I am but mortal stock god damn you!
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
seanb47 at 2:05PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(online)
Yeah,sorry.I thought I'd kill a few birds with one stone by introducing myself with a few drawing pics.The flea isn't my comic but anothers who just happened to like the pic I drew of his character enough to want to use it for a cover.It was definitely a moral boost and inspiring after not having drawn for such a long time.
Thanks for the muscular grasps,comments…I think.:D
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:40PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
Hi.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Steely Gaze at 3:57PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! I take umbrage at the idea that I am somehow “timid”. As anyone who as ever met me knows, I am anything but “timid”. ;)

You decide what I mean by that. :)

We're glad you decided to join our little bunch of wild comic animals. Have fun!
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Renga Studio at 11:56PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(online)
Hi, seanb47! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

"Renga Studio
Rengus Studious

Member No.: 45,829
Class: Cartoonist
Order: Manga
Family: DrunkDuck
Genus: Rengus
Species: Studious

Renga Studio is an odd but rather intelligent member of the DrunkDuck family. He likes to use his weather machine to wreak havoc on the DrunkDuck forums. Eats shoots and leaves when unarmed, and eats, shoots and leaves when armed".

Hey, Sean! What's that you're you reading there? huh!?
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Aghammer at 8:29AM, Oct. 3, 2008
(offline)
Seanb, Welcome! I love attack kitties!

Hey, It's hard to talk chasing the bus.. huff, but it's good for me…

Scarf… what are you saying.. you aren't mortal anymore.. DEAD I tell you!! And stop being so poetic, you make the rest of look bad (except for Amanda, of course)!!!

Renga, Order = Manga… Rock on my friend and the weather is perfect today.. you must have that thing working.. thanks!!!

And I have one thing that is critical and probably life altering to tell you… it's important… You simply MUST… oops

*trip*

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 1:50PM, Oct. 3, 2008
(offline)
Aghammer
Scarf… what are you saying.. you aren't mortal anymore.. DEAD I tell you!! And stop being so poetic, you make the rest of look bad (except for Amanda, of course)!!!

I clean forgot there for a moment, but you had to remind me didn't you.

A moment of quiet reflection

Anyway, look what it says here in the afterlife arrival brochure, chapter seven, sub section six, paragraph two ‘communicating from beyond the veil’. And I quote:

“Be'est thou portentious whenst portentiousness seemeth require-ed,
Yet whenst portentiousness be require-ed not, portentious stillest be.
Ere portiousness be not effecacious, then at least throw in some big words”.

All there in sepia and vellum dude! You're so right about Amanda though; she never looks bad. I hear tell she can be a bit vicious mind - poor Steely was cryin' on my kitchen table for hours after she called him chicken!
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
amanda at 2:38PM, Oct. 3, 2008
(online)
Ironscarf's Ghost
I hear tell she can be a bit vicious
RAR!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Dark Clown at 6:42PM, Oct. 3, 2008
(online)
Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Mushroomcomix at 1:01PM, Oct. 4, 2008
(online)
Welcome friend, I am a bit late on this post but I am at least in time to warn you not to drink the cola offered by Dark Clown… ask Ironscarfs Ghost why not to drink it. I really like the pictures can't wait to see what they look like colored!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
deepcheese at 2:27PM, Oct. 6, 2008
(online)
I like the pic of the kitty!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
RuseBolton at 12:39AM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
Just as Mushroom Pointed out i'm a little late with the welcoming party & i can even see that for said party Dark Clown has brought the Cola so rock on!

The remainder of the tour will be conducted by your gracious hostess Amanda as previously explained so please keep all arms & leg's inside the bus while moving…(Dont wory so much about the head…You never liked that one anyway, right?)

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
trevoramueller at 1:32PM, Oct. 8, 2008
(offline)
Welcome to the Duck!
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:34PM
seanb47 at 7:10PM, Oct. 9, 2008
(online)
Eerr,uhm…thank you all.

Forgot Password