Comic Talk and General Discussion *

[Rant] Oh the Holiday season...
ksteak at 12:07AM, Dec. 17, 2009
(offline)
Hey now aren't we all forgetting the TRUE meaning of xmas? The birth of Santa!

Pffftch! I'll screw with and put my own meaning into whatever damn religious holiday I feel like.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Lonnehart at 2:26AM, Dec. 17, 2009
(online)
bravo1102
kyupol
If Christmas offends you, just go to work then. And get paid 1.5x your normal salary. :)

That's what I do. No elf hats, no santa beards just a bored looking security guard listening to soppy Christmas songs (and hating Jungle Bell Rock too)

I have to worry about the occasional drunken riot. Now I'm only paid to report the thing to the police, but some of the drunkards had the mind to try pulling me into it telling me it was my job to wade into a fight to stop it…

I just hope I don't run into two guys in the back of the store “going at it like rabbits”… I've already seen this once and the image has been burned into my memory for the rest of my existence…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
God of War at 9:00AM, June 20, 2010
(online)
The problem is that “happy holidays” isn't replacing “Merry Christmas” because it's more accurate or something. It's forced on people because some morons found “Merry Christmas” politically incorrect. So sorry, I refuse saying “Happy Holidays”, it will always be “Merry Christmas” for me, because political correctness is like all stupidity in history of manking fused into one thing and raped by the devil until it forgot how it's name is. There's nothing dumber than political correctnes, maybe claiming than Holocaust didn't happened, but I'm not sure.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
crocty at 12:10PM, June 20, 2010
(offline)
Whoah, Christmas again already? Could've sworn it was only June. Oh well, happy holidays everyone on Drunkduck.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
therealtj at 12:16PM, June 20, 2010
(online)
crocty
Whoah, Christmas again already? Could've sworn it was only June. Oh well, happy holidays everyone on Drunkduck.
It's called Christmas in July. Get with the spirit. >:|

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon