About the comic

So really, what does everyone think...?
danthemancartoons at 8:52AM, Feb. 6, 2007
(offline)
I don't want any of those awkward silences. TALK, PEOPLE!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
dracco at 2:28AM, Feb. 8, 2007
(online)
Well, I've already said this before when commenting on the pages but I'll do it again on your forum.
To begin with, I do like your drawing style very much. It's a classic and very straight-to-the-point style. The stories are good, ranging from good to very good! I liked your first story a lot (with the robots), and the one with Santa. The little touch of absurdity makes it fantastic.
Well, that was it.. Just to inaugurate your forum. Wish you all the best and wish for myself to read a lot more of your work!
blayk at 3:55AM, July 10, 2007
(offline)
Well, hello there. No-one has commented this forum for a very long time. So I will comment it.
I love your comic. I find every strip amusing. I think that your perspective can be a little wack, but it somehow makes things funnier. Keep up the drawing, absolutely amazing.
danthemancartoons at 8:12AM, July 10, 2007
(offline)
Nobody has commented in a while, which made dracco's comment look slightly creepy, but with ANOTHER post everyone will feel cool about coming into my forum, eating all my food and watching the TV I don't want to watch.

Seriously. If there is anyone out there wanting to post something, please do. Start topics or whatever, that's cool with me frankly.

Incidentally everyone in the main forum thought DC's new web comic format sounded awful, BUT I think it may be REALLY good. Especially for getting web comics more attention and moving the format forwards.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon