The Treasure of DeMoore

Premise!!
YuiPweeLi at 10:38PM, March 11, 2007
(online)
The Treasure of DeMoore.

In this Fantasy adventure story, we follow a band of…well criminals (mostly), from all parts of the world, and others. They are in ruthless search for The Treasure of DeMoore, that is said to be much more than treasures of jewels and gold, but also of incredible power. It is a very infamous treasure, suspected to be only a myth, for in the centuries of people searching for it, no one has ever found it.

Faron J. Jenkins, our main character, has been researching this ‘myth’ for most of his life, and has even found a couple pieces of the puzzle, and is convinced that it must be out there somewhere, so with his charismatic charm and criminal nature, he ‘persuades’ people with certain thievery talents to join him in search for it.

Setting: The setting in this story may be a little confusing, so I'll try to explain it as best I can.
This story takes place both on Earth, and Lato(a world I made).
I don't need to explain ‘Earth’ because I assume most of you live here.
Lato, though, is a world much Earth, except for one major thing, there are quite a many different types of human. There are some who are genderless, some whose skin is so think and hard as a rock, some that seem to be still evolving from monkeys, some who can even change their shape. Now it may not seem like ‘human’ qualities, but trust me, they are no different, (essentially) from a regular human.

And just like earth, it has urban area's and rural areas, industrialized, and third-world countries. And for the sake of fantasy, a certain degree of magic, and mystic science exists here as well.

*how they travel to the basically “parallel” worlds, will be explained in another topic.

Alright, here's where you tell me if something didn't make sense, or what seems interesting, or what doesn't.
Tell me anything that you feel.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon