Civil War Discussion: General

Fun facts about our heroes!
Red Slayer at 11:25PM, Dec. 16, 2007
(online)
This is a somewhat experimental thread in which we post fun facts about each other's heroes.

Glarg built himself a spaceship out of tin cans, used Game Boys and powered by KY Jelly.
Bite Girl's jaw is powered by the tears of small children.
Zac's armor is powered by love.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM
MrRiot at 11:47PM, Dec. 16, 2007
(offline)
Mr.Riot's WWII-era villains were unable to kill him, so they devised a brilliant scheme to imprison him in a block of whisky(his favorite drink) and dropped him in the Hudson River. He was found by Zac and the other “original” Drunk Duckers 50 years later and revived.

Mr.Riot was, at one point, about to be married and had a child. What happened to THAT is a story to be told later…

Is Zac's armor REALLY powered by love? Or is it powered by Dashboard Confessional songs?

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
Glarg at 1:06PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(offline)

Glarg has an irrational fear of water, which is why he drinks booze. How he's not freaked out of his mind in the Underwater Riot base is beyond me.

Zac's suit was made by little sweatshop children in Asia, check behind the helment, your bound to find the engraved legendary words ‘Made in Taiwan’.
jiminycricketX at 6:35PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(online)
Okay boys, origin story coming up!

Well, 13 year old Milo Neuman lived a relatively normal life in a small township outside Philly, until one day Milo was accidentally mortally wounded in a freak gaming accident (don't ask). He almost died, but because death (as in DD's own ‘Life and Death’ Death) appreciated the ironic humor of the accident, and agreed to play a game with Milo for his soul. Milo chose Smash Bros Melee, and cheated Death (Barum-Pish!) by setting the game on infinite time. They played for another year, which turned out to be the first year on record where no single person died. Because of how long they had been playing, their gamecube eventually just burnt out, leaving them to resolve their differences the old fashioned way. With a drinking contest. Because Milo was a minor, Death decided to let Milo's soul to return to his body so he could find someone to drink for him. That was how Milo met Mr. Riot. Riot promptly thrashed Death in the contest, winning Milo back his soul. Milo tried to vow his life to Riot, to which Riot replied: “Enough people worship me already. Give me some money for a beer, and I'll be happy. I'm not even tipsy yet.” So Milo bought Riot a beer, and there was much rejoicing. Did I mention that by playing Videogames in the afterlife for a year, combined with the radioactive alcohol fumes in the air during Riot and Death's drinking contest, ended up endowing Milo with the ability to willfully hallucinate items from videogames so vividly that they would actually became a real part of the real world. He went on to become a vigilante with his brother John, who's powers came from his magical Wiimote (you can ask him about that). And thus the inseparable team of JiminycricketX and Nega Link was formed! At least, inseparable until Rosencron started this War crap! Because of his strong sense of justice (and because he owed Riot a favor) he joined the Rioteers. And that's where my Event starts. Read that if you need any more info.

The only drink strong enough for Riot is his own urine, which, despite popular belief, is not Red Bull.

(The previous comment was funded by the people who really don't like red bull.)

MrRiot at 7:47PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(offline)
jiminycricketX
Okay boys, origin story coming up!

Well, 13 year old Milo Neuman lived a relatively normal life in a small township outside Philly, until one day Milo was accidentally mortally wounded in a freak gaming accident (don't ask). He almost died, but because death (as in DD's own ‘Life and Death’ Death) appreciated the ironic humor of the accident, and agreed to play a game with Milo for his soul. Milo chose Smash Bros Melee, and cheated Death (Barum-Pish!) by setting the game on infinite time. They played for another year, which turned out to be the first year on record where no single person died. Because of how long they had been playing, their gamecube eventually just burnt out, leaving them to resolve their differences the old fashioned way. With a drinking contest. Because Milo was a minor, Death decided to let Milo's soul to return to his body so he could find someone to drink for him. That was how Milo met Mr. Riot. Riot promptly thrashed Death in the contest, winning Milo back his soul. Milo tried to vow his life to Riot, to which Riot replied: “Enough people worship me already. Give me some money for a beer, and I'll be happy. I'm not even tipsy yet.” So Milo bought Riot a beer, and there was much rejoicing. Did I mention that by playing Videogames in the afterlife for a year, combined with the radioactive alcohol fumes in the air during Riot and Death's drinking contest, ended up endowing Milo with the ability to willfully hallucinate items from videogames so vividly that they would actually became a real part of the real world. He went on to become a vigilante with his brother John, who's powers came from his magical Wiimote (you can ask him about that). And thus the inseparable team of JiminycricketX and Nega Link was formed! At least, inseparable until Rosencron started this War crap! Because of his strong sense of justice (and because he owed Riot a favor) he joined the Rioteers. And that's where my Event starts. Read that if you need any more info.

The only drink strong enough for Riot is his own urine, which, despite popular belief, is not Red Bull.

Holy. Crap.

That's all I can say.

Nikai Nockturne at 8:48PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(offline)
Lolli doesn't actually know she's being sexy half the time.

Nikai loves fanboys…and wants to hug everybody involved itn the civil war.

Nikai wants to know what the capitol of the Vatican is.
<—Click it…or be toaster pwned.
FreakGamer at 6:14AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
I was just going to put down a few facts but I really liked jiminycricketX idea. Since I never actually told what happened in my story here is a cop out.

FreakGamer had recently signed the Neutrality Act for his ship. He really had no other choice since he was dealing with his split personalities. Shortly after signing his personalities calmed down and he was under control of his head for the time being. At this time his close friend Corrado left the crew to join team Riot. He watched out for his friend from the ship. Through this time he saw exactly what team Riot was fighting for. He knew that there fight for freedom was correct and knew Riot was right all along. At this point he wished he could join team Riot. When he brought this up to his second in charge Rich, he was shown the Neutrality Act that he signed. That and he knew that joining team Riot would put his crew in danger. FreakGamer thought long and hard about what he could do. He realized he would have to bring back his split personality. He called upon all of his nerd powers and not only brought back Kyle but actually split into two forms. Kyle took over the role as captain of the ship Destiny. FreakGamer needed to figure out a way so that no one knew who he was so he could help fight on Riot's side. He decided to look at his roots and looked at his favorite show of his child hood. Obviously this was Power Ranger and decided to make a suit like his favorite Ranger Tommy in White Ranger form. He got Rich to help him with the suit. There were only two other people that knew who he was which was Rich and Rob. Though during a drunk conversation with Glarg and Riot he let that slip as well. Now FreakGamer stands and fights for freedom, and will continue to do so as long as he has a single breath in his lungs.

Also FreakGamer is still waiting for Riot to unleash his nuke of an animation.

AQua_ng at 9:16AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
Antony is a picky eater.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Argent_Nightmare at 2:18PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
Argent's ability of Telekenisis is great around the kitchen.
Rutger
My nipples are an ocean of pain.
AQua_ng
When it comes to prostitution, the price is…um, Bob Barker.
Freux at 7:58PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
Freux can juggle lightbulbs.
Black_Kitty at 8:56PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
Black Kitty can eat lightbulbs.
Red Slayer at 11:24PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
The Revenant can lit light bulbs.
MrRiot at 1:04AM, Dec. 19, 2007
(offline)
Riot sautees the lightbulbs for Kitty.

What? We take care of eachother over at Team Riot. Not like you Team Zac primadonnas.

Hero at 8:58AM, Dec. 19, 2007
(online)
Hero was once the superhero sidekick Heron and the villainous minion Hyper-Sphinx before settling on his current identity.

Hero loves robotics, but refuses to work with robotic dogs, adamantly claiming that they are hatching a conspiratous plot against him.

The majority of devices Hero uses are recycled from old electronics “acquired” from scrap yards.

Hero at one time built a time travel belt, shrink ray, teleportation device and force field, but was on a three week long sugar high and cannot reproduce the results.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
Carbajal3000 at 1:08PM, Dec. 24, 2007
(offline)
Psycho's greatest weakness is beautiful women.
Argent_Nightmare at 7:39PM, Dec. 25, 2007
(offline)
Argent can kill non-super, non-protected people with a thought, by constricting all of the blood vessels in the targets brain while telepathically pumping their heart rate with their own adrenaline, causing unimaginable, head-popping hemhorrages. This could work on normal P-police, but not Hero Killers or other team members, for example.
Rutger
AQua_ng
draxenn at 4:24AM, Dec. 26, 2007
(online)
The Grumbleduke is often confused by this dimension.
He also HAD a key to a inter-dimensional wine cellar where he kept all his booze.
Glarg currently holds the original and the copy.
Rat-bastard.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
machiavelli33 at 3:23PM, Dec. 26, 2007
(offline)
Adagio loves fluffy things, like kittens and extra poofy rabbits.

I mean, he hates them. With knives. And…fire.
Sparkimus Prime….ENTER THE FRAY.

I'M WITH RIOT
jiminycricketX at 4:54PM, Dec. 26, 2007
(online)
JiminycricketX spent 70% of his Christmas playing his new copy of Super Mario Galaxy.

No, seriously. I did. It's awesome. I beat it today.

JiminycricketX is also so sick that it feels like he is being beaten over the head repeatedly by Mr. Riot's chair.

Carbajal3000 at 7:08PM, Dec. 26, 2007
(offline)
Psycho hates Platinum Police! They're Jerks!
Nikai Nockturne at 8:51PM, Dec. 29, 2007
(offline)
There are several alternate versions of Nikai.
Nikai Nockturne: the Hero of In The Medic's tent
Lolli Girl: Nikai Nockturne's other half.
Nikai Nocturne: Me
Nikai Morale: AKA Moral Support Girl (upcoming comic)
Nikail: Equivilent of Lolli Girl. (different Upcoming comic)
Katsura Rei: The wolf demon. (Laments of a Short Attention Span)
Muhahahaha….Just wait to see the other two in The Actiony Adventures of Emo-Lass and Moral Support Girl and Grace's Wings.
Red Slayer at 11:42PM, Dec. 29, 2007
(online)
Nikai suffers from dissociative personality disorder.
Nikai Nockturne at 10:28AM, Dec. 30, 2007
(offline)
Red Slayer
Nikai suffers from dissociative personality disorder.
Which one? O.o JK.
ladyranozenth at 5:21PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(online)
Red Slayer
This is a somewhat experimental thread in which we post fun facts about each other's heroes.

Well, it changed into a thread about one's own heroes…oh well.

White Hole once broke all the glass in a voice acting studio while voicing a whiny kid.
Argent_Nightmare at 6:45PM, Jan. 6, 2008
(offline)
A single drop of Riot's blood can serve the entire planet's energy needs, without pollution, for all eternity.
Riot doesn't bleed.
Rutger
AQua_ng
machiavelli33 at 12:49PM, Jan. 27, 2008
(offline)
Bite Girl's favorite food is whole chickens and whole raw heads of cabbage, but prefers to have normal food when she's “off duty”.

White Hole believes that black is the new brown and brown is the new white. Which is why she wears a lot of white.

Hero is indeed fly, funktastic, fragilistic and even perhaps fashiggidy, but he is not, by any stretch of the imagination, bustin', bankin', big-timin', or bossballin'. This is mostly becuase you can only describe Hero with words that start with f.

Dante has a serious, deep-seated loathing for ice coffee. Ice anything in fact. Except ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream.
Sparkimus Prime….ENTER THE FRAY.

I'M WITH RIOT
Stich at 6:06PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
Stich has basicaly no scence of taste explaining why she can-and will-eat basicaly anything, even road kill that's been sitting there for over as month.

The GrumbleDuke punches hard. -_-x

Adagio cannot pick up a quarter.

IRL Zac frightens Stich

Stich-while her base gender is female-is technicaly capable of being classafied as a hermaphrodite! :O

Basicaly everyone is taller then Stich's actual hight(two feet).

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon