Ye Olde Edgar Allan Poo Forum

Poo Feedback
edgarallanpoo at 3:02PM, April 14, 2007
(offline)
Like it or love it, we want to know!

Please post your comments about Poo here. If you have questions, please feel free to post those also. I'll do my best to provide a spoiler-free answer.

As always, thank you so much for reading THE SURREAL ADVENTURES OF EDGAR ALLAN POO!
Creator/Writer/Editor
hpcomics.net
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:27AM
luvmylab at 8:01PM, April 16, 2007
(offline)
Ummmm I don't really have any criticism or anything for poo. I don't think anybody does, lol!
edgarallanpoo at 11:13AM, April 17, 2007
(offline)
luvmylab
Ummmm I don't really have any criticism or anything for poo. I don't think anybody does, lol!

HA! Well… that's good! :)
Creator/Writer/Editor
hpcomics.net
Boatwright at 10:38AM, April 19, 2007
(offline)
Dear Sirs

I wish this Boatwright gentlemen would draw more consistent. Why is Poo taller or fatter sometimes? Half the time NOBODY looks the same from page to page. Sometimes even panel to panel! And why is that rat's butt so big and his arms so skinny? Hasn't he ever looked at a real rat? Also, none of the animal's have mouths. It's been like 15 pages and taht rat has yet to open his mouth, but he still talks! How lazy can you get? And what's with all the fog!? It's like he's trying to cover up a bad drawing. yeesh!

My thoughts are to get someone who can actually draw! Like that Jim Lee guy. Now there's an artist we should all aspire to. Or Alex Ross. He makes comics look the way they're SUPPOSED to look. Im sure once you replace this Boatwright hack, you'll get picked up in a second.

Sincerly

Richard M. Nixon
President
edgarallanpoo at 7:57PM, April 19, 2007
(offline)
Thank you, Mr. Nixon, for your comments.

This is small press stuff. We have to take what we can get. :P

D
Creator/Writer/Editor
hpcomics.net
Lady Of Shadows at 7:30PM, April 21, 2007
(offline)
I just wanted to say, how much I like the beautiful blend of contrasting colors chosen to highlight character activity during their nighttimes. This last panel is a fine example of this effect, & it is absolutely lovely. Subtle, stunning, otherworldly, striking, & dreamy…all at once. Like Poe's work itself.

And I am drawn to Poseidon's profuse supply of endlessly curling locks….. He has very impressive “big hair”, & a great “doo”!!! Could this Diety have been an enthusiast of '80s glam rock………..?? (I was! :) ) What WOULD we find, if we might scry into his music Playlist………….

Keep up the great work, 'tis a feast for the eyes!

~LoSs :)

Boatwright at 7:40AM, April 22, 2007
(offline)
Lady Of Shadows
I just wanted to say, how much I like the beautiful blend of contrasting colors chosen to highlight character activity during their nighttimes. This last panel is a fine example of this effect, & it is absolutely lovely. Subtle, stunning, otherworldly, striking, & dreamy…all at once. Like Poe's work itself.

And I am drawn to Poseidon's profuse supply of endlessly curling locks….. He has very impressive “big hair”, & a great “doo”!!! Could this Diety have been an enthusiast of '80s glam rock………..?? (I was! :) ) What WOULD we find, if we might scry into his music Playlist………….

Keep up the great work, 'tis a feast for the eyes!

~LoSs :)

Thank you very much. The color is what is the most intriguing part for me since I haven't dealt with it a lot in my comics work. it nice to be able to put all this information in my head to practical use. I get better as i go along and learn more.

While I'm not a fan, I'm sure Poseidon has all the volumes of “Monsters of Rock” :)
edgarallanpoo at 7:24PM, April 23, 2007
(offline)
Poseidon rocks out with his–well–never mind. :)

But I did hear him jamming to Iron Maiden's “Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner.” :p
Creator/Writer/Editor
hpcomics.net

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon