Adult Comics Forum

I'm creating an adult comic written by you!
sneakypeeky at 6:55PM, Oct. 25, 2007
(online)
I'm starting a new comic called “Sneaky Peeky”

http://www.drunkduck.com/Sneaky_Peeky/

But as a bit of a twist it's going to written by the readers. How will this work? You ask.

I'm asking for writers to post story ideas here and then readers will be able to vote for their favourite. The story that gets the most votes will be turned into a comic.

Rules:
1. You can only post one idea.
2. The comic is only a mini-comic. No massively complex stories involving the end of the world and a quest and etc…
3. No under age sex.
4. No pictures. (just to make it fair)
5. No scripts just your story idea. Make it about a paragraph.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:27AM
sneakypeeky at 4:16PM, Oct. 26, 2007
(online)
Our first entry is from a writer who wishes to remain Anonymous. Tough luck Barry Jones. Just kidding his name's not Barry Jones. Anyway here's his entry.

Setting: A bedrom.
Plot: A lesbian tells her girlfriend she is a hermaphrodite and they have hot sex.

If anyone else wants to remain anonymous pq me your story idea.
sneakypeeky at 2:39PM, Oct. 27, 2007
(online)
Okay here's another one that was pq to me…

Big party getting thrown at a guy's apartment, home, because he just started his first semester of college and is celebrating with a few people he's met at school and some old high school chums. Things die down and it's just a core group of people, some obviously long time friends and some new. A few of the people are coupled up and everyone is exchanging sex stories, some of them horror, some of them funny, some of them obvious stupid bragging “The hooker gave the money back man!” One woman sitting by herself chimes in and talks about how she likes to be dominant in her relationships, but only adheres to no strings attached sex because she has a distaste for the westernized stigma regarding intercourse and besides that she believes men are too much of a hassle to upkeep. The host states he's never had no strings attached sex and jokes about wondering what it would be like and the woman asks where the bedroom is. She walks in and the rest would just be him and her, with her being submissive which does NOT turn him on making things more difficult and her getting ever more frustrated and the people out in the living room calling out stuff, you know the way guys in college usually are. It ends with them stumbling out and the guy asking “So what was your name again?” or “So can I get your number?” whatever, but it pisses her off and she leaves, much to the chagrin of him and the bemusement of his friends
sneakypeeky at 12:42PM, Oct. 29, 2007
(online)
And another one….

“Okay, so this guy has set up a sort of Big Brother network in his school so he can peek on girls getting changed or students having sex. He starts to think of himself as the school's god and asks a girl to have sex with him in a cupboard. She has a boyfriend, so she declines. He gets angry, blackmails her with some shower shots, then this team of hot girls tell her to just go home instead of giving in to him. Story ends with the guy being humiliated (Could possibly continue)”
Azaeziel at 1:49PM, Oct. 30, 2007
(online)
I liked your image of the demon chick, so how about a story about a guy being seduced by a succubi and then it ends with his soul being stollen by her kiss? Easy, short, and sweet, with a fun moral; Don't kiss your demon lover! heheh!
sneakypeeky at 2:05PM, Nov. 6, 2007
(online)
Ta Dah!

A young scientist invents a liquid that can make any woman who drinks it uncontrollably horny. He puts it in his bag by mistake as he goes home. That night, he has two female friends over for dinner, and accidentally gives them glasses of the liquid instead of their drinks. You can probably guess what happens next…
sneakypeeky at 2:10PM, Nov. 6, 2007
(online)
and some more…

how about a love story about people sneaking around places like work, home, out under a bridge, voyer stuff would work. You could do all sorts of mini stories or just follow 2 couples. Just my two copper for ideas.

…I'm getting bored of waiting so I'm going to finish up the ideas this week. So I can start on the actual comic.
Priceman at 12:11AM, Nov. 9, 2007
(online)
Azaeziel
I liked your image of the demon chick, so how about a story about a guy being seduced by a succubi and then it ends with his soul being stollen by her kiss? Easy, short, and sweet, with a fun moral; Don't kiss your demon lover! heheh!

To add to this:

Why not make the story about the succubus living with the guy and trying to temp him in various ways so that she can take his soul? (Ways of temping my vary ^_^)
Azaeziel at 9:56AM, Nov. 13, 2007
(online)
I like Priceman's addition to my idea, so you could make it like a recurring thing where she keeps tempting him over time till he gives in. That one gets my vote!

(Oh, and thanks for making it clicky-linky for easy forum access!)
sneakypeeky at 6:43PM, Nov. 29, 2007
(online)
No more ideas now. Visit the comic to vote for your favourite.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon