News

Ch-ch-changes
Ries at 1:32PM, June 1, 2007
(offline)
Hey folks. This is Ries, the… Well, honestly, I have no idea what I am to this comic besides “Inspiration”. Dom's words, not mine.

I come to you today not only because I have been asked to post something, but because I would like to explain the changes. Or, change. As I'm sure you've noticed, our dear artist has a new inking style. Thanks to Sarah (who will be referred to as such to cut down on messages for the dear), we now have a cleaner, crisper, but still original comic.

We'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Do you like it, or no? Please be warned that your opinions may not mean we'll change it, but we would still like to hear how you feel. Feel free to tell us about anything else you like or dislike. We're new, just starting out, so it'd be nice to know what's working and what isn't. ^-^

Danke schon,
Ries
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
D0m at 12:46PM, June 4, 2007
(online)
Well, I certainly like the new inking style. :-)

And, cool, we have a forum…

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
MetalLuigi at 4:23AM, June 19, 2007
(online)
Yeah, the new inking style really improved the look of the comic. I was reading through the pages and you can notice a really big difference. All this is done on computer, right?
My two comics: Bob the Alien and Tom the Turkey
D0m at 5:23PM, June 19, 2007
(online)
Pretty much. I draw it on paper first sometimes (like I did with the last page), then scan and ink and color it digitally on photoshop. :-)

What's your favorite page?

ahumphres at 1:06PM, June 22, 2007
(offline)
I also think the inking on the book helps separate the images better. Just helps the comic look sharper. I would love to see more detailed backgrounds, like the wall when she first enters the tower. Your world sounds and looks really cool…give us those details to appreciate it more. Keep up the good work and thanks again for commenting on my comic Godlings.
MetalLuigi at 6:05PM, June 22, 2007
(online)
D0m
What's your favorite page?

I like the latest page (page 10) the best actually. I just think the expressions on Nadya's face were well done. It seems to show she's struggling to fight back her fear and trying to keep calm.

I actually thought I was going to be the first to comment on that page the night it was posted, heh. But as I was commenting Tantz stole the honor. Oh well, maybe next time :P
My two comics: Bob the Alien and Tom the Turkey
D0m at 11:00AM, June 23, 2007
(online)
ahumphres
I also think the inking on the book helps separate the images better. Just helps the comic look sharper. I would love to see more detailed backgrounds, like the wall when she first enters the tower. Your world sounds and looks really cool…give us those details to appreciate it more. Keep up the good work and thanks again for commenting on my comic Godlings.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I promise not to skimp on the details anymore. :-P

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon