Ethos Lounge

Tal's Meddling
farlightsaga at 9:21PM, July 10, 2007
(online)
Even though I have lettered all of Ethos (120 pages so far and some of those several times so really it has been like 250+ pages), lettering still isn't second nature to me. Oh, it's getting a lot better (as can be demonstrated between my first job done lettering chapter one and the fresh cut I did a few weeks ago). But it still doesn't sync perfectly for me like writing does.

So it is interesting to have a page like this, where the rewrite that the rewrite took place as I was lettering. And really I wasn't too sure if the scene would read right or play properly, but it is so far working great. Actually, I outright love it. It's the perfect twist that chapter four needed for the ending.

Yet, maybe I'm wrong. What do you folks all think? Does this final scene work well for you guys? Are all of you happy with it?

How about Tal's plans? What do you all of you think of it? How do you think he's going to do it?

And, well what the hell is Tal? I mean, yeah, I know, but what do you folks think?

I want to see some speculation and I'll see if I will add some more full to the fire. :)

-Jared
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
Evil BLT at 4:49PM, Aug. 28, 2007
(online)
As far as I'm concerned, it's surprising that no-one is very, very scared of Tal.

It seems like he's not really aligned with anything: it's just a weird little guy who doesn't really stick with any rules, especially those he's meant to.

I could be very wrong, though…
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon