Blade of Toshubi Questions and Answers

Character fan mail
Toshubi at 6:03PM, Feb. 1, 2008
(online)
Wanna send a message to you favorite, (or most hated) Blade of Toshubi character? Feel free to send it here. (Only one character per e-mail please.)
Ya know that tough material they make the “black box” on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
supermathsbeaver at 3:02AM, June 20, 2008
(online)
Hi Toshubi!
Good luck with the cat killing n'stuff- my mother would support your actions because she hates them pooing in the garden. This has been bugging me for a while since I helped with the Halloween Road Trip comic. Do you actually like cheese?
GREEN BURGERS KILL PEOPLE!!!!!
Toshubi at 11:53PM, June 20, 2008
(online)
Sounds like your mother is my kind of gal!

Well, cheese isn't really in abundance here in the Rodent Dynasties because of the key ingredient needed to make cheese… milk. Milk is more abundant over in the Bovine Kingdom and cheese tends to be much more common place over there. But there are some trading posts that carry imported cheese from the Bovine Kingdom and have it for sale… but it's expensive. So it's viewed more as a treat here than as the main course. And yes, I do like the taste of most cheese. (I prefer a good sharp cheddar cheese.) But after meeting up with Betsy and Jessica, I have to put out of my mind where the milk came from to make that cheese. Jessica seems to have no problem eating cheese, or any other milk based foods that get put before her.

P.S. Are you sure that was cheese you were trying to give me? It looked a little more like Velveeta. Is velveeta even classified as a cheese?

supermathsbeaver
Hi Toshubi!
Good luck with the cat killing n'stuff- my mother would support your actions because she hates them pooing in the garden. This has been bugging me for a while since I helped with the Halloween Road Trip comic. Do you actually like cheese?

Mutation at 2:40PM, July 24, 2008
(online)
This one is for Toh, because I liked him until I found out about his girl problem.

Since you obviously have problems with your ‘fake’ mother figure, I want to know about your real mom. So, if you don't mind the fact I'm the gender you apparently, ah, hate… why don't you tell me? Did she cook anything tasty, have some sort of hobby…?
Or if you weren't old enough to remember, how about something about your childhood.

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
Toshubi at 11:02PM, July 25, 2008
(online)
First of all, I don't have “girl problems”. Females simply have a role to play and when those females forget their place it takes a males firm hand to put them back in their proper place. Some females learn their place quickly, and others… well, lets just say that there are some who never learn.

As for your question about my mother. I barely remember her. She didn't say much, but then that wasn't her place. Father did all the talking and made all the important choices in the family. Every once in a while my mother would get out of line and my father would put her back in her place. One time my mother tried to run away with me to my uncle's house. But my father was a wealthy male and managed to have the authorities drag my mother and me back. Mother never tried to run away again, and I never saw that uncle ever again. As for her “hobbies”, she spent her time tending to my father like a good wife should. She had no time for petty hobbies. My father had a very strict diet and mother was to adhere to it.

My father was a very powerful furrie and I strive to be even more successful than he was. If the females within my harem obey me and serve me well, they will reap the rewards for their service to me like Lamika. If they don't… I shall find other females who will serve me!

Mutation
This one is for Toh, because I liked him until I found out about his girl problem.

Since you obviously have problems with your ‘fake’ mother figure, I want to know about your real mom. So, if you don't mind the fact I'm the gender you apparently, ah, hate… why don't you tell me? Did she cook anything tasty, have some sort of hobby…?
Or if you weren't old enough to remember, how about something about your childhood.
Kali at 3:42AM, Sept. 12, 2008
(online)
Hi Toshubi,

I kinda support you killing the felines, after all in this world its mainly the cats that kill the mice and this can be seen as revenge… though I don't no so much about mice but the rats definately beat my cat up from time to time. I think it's because she went on hunting parties with my other 3 cats (who are long since gone now) and dragged back her victims like a serial killer- though most of them were alive. It bring me to this question, do you have rats in the rodent dynasty? I wouldn't think they'd differ that much from mice, or am I just being insulting?

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Kali at 7:19AM, Sept. 23, 2008
(online)
Everything and anything you wrote on the 20th has been deleted.

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Toshubi at 1:18AM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
Kali
Hi Toshubi,

I kinda support you killing the felines, after all in this world its mainly the cats that kill the mice and this can be seen as revenge… though I don't no so much about mice but the rats definately beat my cat up from time to time. I think it's because she went on hunting parties with my other 3 cats (who are long since gone now) and dragged back her victims like a serial killer- though most of them were alive. It bring me to this question, do you have rats in the rodent dynasty? I wouldn't think they'd differ that much from mice, or am I just being insulting?

Yes there are Rats in the Rodent Dynasties. They tend to be more agressive and usualy wind up in the Rodent Military. Here in the Rodent Dynasties we have many different Rodent furries. Mice, Rats, Beavers, Rabbits, ect… If there is a furrie with chisel like front teeth, chances are they are from the Rodent Dynasties. (Except for Rabbits. They have thier own country. So it's a 50/50 chance they are from the Lapin Republic.)

As for the part about “cats vs mice”. Since the Great Cataclysm, we furries have shed the “predator vs prey” mentality and usualy go about our lives as the Hyoomans would have. My hatred toward the felines stems from the murder of my family.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon