Amazing Superteam

superteam in print ???????
bongotezz at 5:55PM, Sept. 19, 2007
(offline)
ok so i was browsing some forums and found a post by a guy who posted this

Someone
Greetings I am in the process of putting together a local publication in a large metropolitan market and we are looking for an individual who would be interested in doing a monthly comic strip for us. We are looking for it to either be in the sci-fi or fantasy genre.

i responded with some questions about formatting and if i could keep posting on DD. he sent me a PM of

Someone
I LOVE IT!! I will put you on the top of the list for now. I will be in touch with you on more details for my publication soon. Thanks for the interest.

so superteam might be printed in some kind of publication in some unknown city somewhere if the guy picks my comic. might be cool. might not get picked. i'll keep you posted.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
bongotezz at 7:07PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
i prompted the guy again to see what's going on and asked him a bunch of questions about format and release date of the first issue and have not heard back anything yet. just in case i do get to be published i started writing up a new plot outline that's unrelated to what i'm posting here on DD. even if i don't get published here i can still use the plot line for later comics.
bongotezz at 8:32PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
still no responce from the guy. i think the print thing has fallen through. :(

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon