Al De Baran

Lewa at 7:23AM, Aug. 15, 2007
(offline)
…………………….My room is cold…………………………
Pachelbel is everywhere, man! I'm going crazy, man! Oh, man!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

What makes humans separate from animals..?

Our stupidity.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:25AM
HeeroYui at 9:20PM, Aug. 15, 2007
(online)
Hey! We already got a Forum for this, punk!

….. My room is cold too… u.u;; Though not that cold. Maybe Cool, or perhaps col, yeah, lets go with that. Col.
“How could I give trust, when I can't even trust myself…?”

Vincent Swiftstrike
HeeroYui at 9:20PM, Aug. 15, 2007
(online)
Hey! We already got a Forum for this, punk!

….. My room is cold too… u.u;; Though not that cold. Maybe Cool, or perhaps col, yeah, lets go with that. Col.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 8:53PM, Aug. 16, 2007
(offline)
we have a thread describing the temperature of our rooms?

Dude, this forum is weird…

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 8:56AM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
Because you're weird? xD

Vincent Swiftstrike
KristinH at 11:48AM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
My room is constantly hot. I live in southern California in the desert, and it's summertime. AND my room is the hottest room in the house. It's on the second floor (hot air rises…), and alot of the heat comes from the roof of the garage and through my window. The sun is brutal here, and the days are hot and dry. We haven't had rain in MONTHS.

But the room is fantastic in the winter time. Very cozy.
HeeroYui at 1:54PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
x_X

My room is either too hot.

Or too cold.

Right now it's too hot. 30 minutes ago it was too cold.

Just switched randomly, I only walked out of the room for 20 seconds, and it was too hot when I came in.

It changes THAT quickly.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 3:21PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
KristinH
My room is constantly hot. I live in southern California in the desert, and it's summertime. AND my room is the hottest room in the house. It's on the second floor (hot air rises…), and alot of the heat comes from the roof of the garage and through my window. The sun is brutal here, and the days are hot and dry. We haven't had rain in MONTHS.

But the room is fantastic in the winter time. Very cozy.

MWAHAHAHHA!

eh…

My room is the hottest in my house too. Usually when the sun is setting because my window faces west. So I got some card board and taped a lot of tin foil on it and put it on the window(two years ago I taped the foil right onto the window, but I couldn't open them like that, so the cardboard foil is better.) Makes my room dark (which I like) but does it actually make my room cooler? I don't know! And my dead grandma's room has a window air conditioning unit just rotting there, and my mom won't let me put it in my window. Actually it would be kinda hard for my window… but I could figure out a way! i'm smart like that!

And my winter time is usually cold.. which I also like. mmmm i lav cold… both the house heater and air conditioner don't really reach my room because the vent sucks. Barely feel any air coming out of it. And my two fans (a floor fan and a ceiling fan) have been on for over a month. my ceiling fan cant even go on past low because I hit it with a towel while it was on high and it kinda dislodged it from the ceiling. I tried some duct tape, but that only fixed it for about a week. Oh yeah, if it's on anything but low, it wobbles and makes an annoying click sound.
click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…
click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…

So I gotta keep it on low. Also I think I broke my ceiling fan's circuits or something, because in one week it burnt out four light bulbs. two of which were bran(brand?) new. click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click… but.. eh… click… click… click.. click… click… click… click… click…click…

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 5:10PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
….. Least you have a fans. All I got is err…. The window, which randomly actually makes it harder. My window also points west.

Infact, once, I was out of my chair, and the sun nearly cooked it! I came back, I swear I smelled something burning, looked at my smell, smelled it, it was COMMING FROM MY CHAIR!

The sun can burn things… No matter how far away you are… T.T

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 8:48PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
what if you're past neptune? can the sun still burn you then?

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 9:44PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(online)
….. Dunno.

Vincent Swiftstrike
Lewa at 11:01PM, Aug. 17, 2007
(offline)
good. I'm going to neptune.

Our stupidity.
HeeroYui at 2:21AM, Aug. 18, 2007
(online)
Go ahead, and die. /swt

Vincent Swiftstrike

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon