Angels of Shadows

All creatures great and small (Check the book of Desolation)
confusedsoul at 10:22AM, Oct. 11, 2007
(offline)
Kali and I constantly amuse ourselves by drawing strange creatures which normally have little relevance to the story, or they're there to fill up background space. We'd be interested in hearing your opinion on the creatures used. Do you think one of the designs is uninspired or cack-handed? Would you like to see more of a particular species? Do you even have an idea for a creature yourself? We;d be happy to hear from you.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:24AM
Kali at 4:20AM, Oct. 20, 2007
(online)
Yeah and if you wanna have a go post the result on this forum!

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!
Master_Chief_Rules at 2:21AM, Nov. 1, 2007
(offline)
Like this? You name it, I don't care. See, one heart stealing wraith wolf and one ordinary wolf (not any of your wolves). I based it on your spirit eating crow. It could be once someone or something has fallen victim to the bird, a small shard of the birds nature or ‘plague’ if you will grows inside the the victim until it reaches ‘adulthood’ when it finally emerges quite violently (normally taking a memento with them). They take the rough form of the ‘parent’ victim. They then spread to another person/creature attacking and ‘gradually’
drain the soul from a person unlike the bird. They are relatively easy to destroy… if can see them that is. If the person is gifted (second sight), a mage or a creature with hightened senses they can detect the wraith and are able to destroy or capture the Shade.

Kali at 5:43AM, April 4, 2008
(online)
Must draw more of these…

Fenrir says Grrrrrr!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon