What\'s goin\' on?

Sexist Jerk
tea_green at 8:57AM, Jan. 30, 2008
(online)
On the subject of me being a sexist jerk, well, someone called me that when I was ranting about a bigoted news whore on Fox News. She said something stupid and I said ‘get raped’ in response. I then was taking to someone else about it and then they said that was a terrible thing to say and that I'm a sexist jerk. But it was someone I was chatting with on the internets, so as far as they are concered, they do not exist.

Before that, I've been called that because of my comic and my terrible jokes where the punchline involves some bitch getting into the kitchen.

I would rather be a sexist jerk than a feminazi anyway.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:22AM
Twiztidkurisu at 10:08AM, Jan. 30, 2008
(online)
The problem is that Fox news programs are filled with either communists, racists, or idiots who wouldn't know unbiased journalism if it bit them in the gonads. Telling someone to “get raped” doesn't qualify earn you the title sexist jerk, if a person has the stones to defend the idoits that report false news, and news from a certain “priviledged” point of view then they should have the fortitude to take what ever comes back at them. As far as the comments on your comic goes, there are people who are too religious, too stuck up, too self serving, too…annoyingly blind to see great art and great writing. I don't see them attacking Hentai, or hear about them crusading against it for that matter. Ignore the haters, your fans are behind you :D
vegaspoet at 11:29AM, Jan. 30, 2008
(offline)
www.foxattacks.com is awesome, their quote is “We watch Fox so you don't have to” and then they provide real information usually counterdicting the biased information distributed on Fox
Azaeziel at 9:05PM, Jan. 31, 2008
(online)
Uhhh… I love your art and stuff. Glad you're not a faminazi, cause then I bet your art would be totally different. Sorry, not much else to say. Please don't let the haters win! =3
Cthonic Cultist at 8:12PM, March 8, 2008
(offline)
Really though, a single statement is not enough to make you sexist, racist, or any type of bigot at all. It's a sign of anger at something stupid that's going on, and should be taken as such. All news media is extremely… shall we say, STUPID, and shouldn't get you angry because it's run by a bunch of idiots.
Boring and talentless I am.. At least I am occasionally insightful, maybe?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon