Comic Story

Gametard story
KRISthemage at 1:28PM, Feb. 24, 2008
(offline)
I came up with the idea during my last year of high school. It was just Rhys and Kip then. And soon I began to draw in people I knew. What was odd was that the more the characters changed, the more I knew aout that specific person. It would seem obvious, but I couldn't remember which changed first. The comic or the person.

I drew a mesh of fumbled comics with an intent to make it so you could read the site from your PSP. That sounded cool but I know shit for making a web page. Till I found Drunk duck.

So what do you want to ask about the comc? Questions about a storyline, characters, whats on their shirts, or even toss out some ideas that you would like to see. I'll be commenting here often.
Proud fighter of the Kung-fool style.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM
KRISthemage at 8:39PM, March 12, 2008
(offline)
Well with the introduction of Kit-kit I've been wondering If I should start a little side story as a seperate comic that Is nothing but Kit-kit adventures. I could even change the style of the comic so I can use more detail. I'll mess around with the idea. See, you'ld get a kit-kit comic posted not on a schedule, but when ever I draw one so it'll be from more than 7 a week to none a week. But this will mean that Kit-kit wouldn't apear in Gametard as much, though he isn't a main character anyways.

But what would Gametard be without its mascot?
KRISthemage at 12:08PM, March 16, 2008
(offline)
Just to clarify, I mean no harm to and dont condoll violence. Im a pacifist. But the idea of a game called Hobo wars or Hobo hunter is pretty damn funny. See, i believe as a game its ok, like Grandtheftauto. Just cause I play it doesnt meen im going to do it. A game is there for us to pretend ourselves in a situation we cant or dont do. Sport games being the only exception.
KRISthemage at 8:42PM, March 19, 2008
(offline)
Yeah, Im going to be At an anime convention so no comic for a while. Im going to Anime Boston and if you want to scope me out there that would be cool. I would think it awesome If I actually met up with someone who read my comic. Anyways, heres a picture of me so you can find me (PS: I'll be wearing that hat on the first few days to get gaia cards, then it may be gone by the end of the second day.)

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/RHYSthethird/that_guy.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t76/RHYSthethird/100_0358.jpg
KRISthemage at 6:39PM, April 2, 2008
(offline)
So the story will return, maybe tomarrow, maybe on friday. But having myself temporarily disabled gave me an idea. I started to write a new story using many, if not all, of the characters from gametard and created a story that even impressed me. It has flow, action, romance, deseption, comedy. I'm going to start this one up as soon as I write the first chapter. I'll put up a first page to fill in the time so people have a sorta…teaser of what to come.
KRISthemage at 8:54AM, April 21, 2008
(offline)
Hurray, in a way. The comic is back!! Though it is only a comic strip a day, but its back!!
KRISthemage at 6:57PM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
Back in highschool we fooled around with the idea of making a comic. But only seeing each other during 2 classes was kinda hard to work in. Though we did come up with some great sh**. One of which will be eventually in this comic. I wont reviele it so no one steals the idea, course first Im going to get his permission to use his idea. Oh yeah. The HIM im refering to is known as Kaos for when it comes to online.
KRISthemage at 8:48AM, April 30, 2008
(offline)
making a game for Gametard. The thought crossed my mind. The layout would be this 3d world from the view point of KIT-KIT. You'ld run around the house going to each persons room and each person would have a video game system, each system would be a different mini-game. RPG, Fighting, Sport, FPS, Puzzle, Side-scroller and so on. But the mini-games would be huge, not little mini things. Then you could unlock new levels via PS3 or 360 market. There actually would be a story to and extra characters.
KRISthemage at 4:50AM, June 15, 2008
(offline)
so uh, you may have already noticed my little spin-off Furry Dav has started. Kit-kit will make a regular appearance over there.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon