Crossoverlord Discussion Forum

The reason Dasien has a new suit
Neilsama at 1:03PM, April 9, 2008
(offline)
Technically, I could have used the red suit here as I had with the Energize crossover. However, I saw an opportunity to try out a new design, and I took it. Eventually, the black and red suit will find its way into the regular Dasien canon as well, but for now, it's exclusive to Crossoverlord.

There are a number aesthetic and functional changes that come with the new suit. For one, it enables me to widen Das' shoulders out a bit so that she looks a little more imposing. Also, since it's an organic suit, I no longer have to explain where it goes when she's not wearing it. It simply retracts itself. Plus it's self-repairing.

Functionally, it makes her a bit stronger than she was before. She can propel herself for short distances, almost in a pseudo-flight, and it amplifies everything she does physically.

So how did she get it? Simple. It's the same material used by the Crimson Gestalt. She got it from one of them. …With a little help, of course.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM
alschroeder at 1:33PM, April 11, 2008
(online)
Is it wrong for me to miss the Spandex red very, very, form-fitting one a little? *Grin* —Al
Al Schroeder of MINDMISTRESS http://mindmistress.comicgenesis.com—think the superhero genre is mined out?

Think there are no new superhero ideas?

Think again.
Neilsama at 10:09PM, April 12, 2008
(offline)
Certainly not. Hee!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon