Bloggity McBloggerson

Indoneeeessia.
tripleL at 9:41PM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
I've decided, I hate economics. It's official. Six straight hours of typing up an economic analysis of a country that the world has decided to ignore taking ANY statistics on for nearly a decade (1980-1990, specifically) is frustrating beyond words. Oh wait, I had to type up SIX SINGLE-SPACED PAGES on it.

Not that I have any bones to chew with Indonesia. Those guys have had it rough ever since the Asian currency crisis. What with terrorists, typhoons, breaking away from dictators, kicking out inept presidents, and all the while trying to keep your currency from depreciating to the point where you have to have 9000+ rupiah to match ONE US DOLLAR…those guys have been holding their own.

But damn, people. Don't make me write 6 pages on it. It's depressing. GRAAAAAARG.

And to top it all off, the damn turn-in program online wasn't working for me. I imagine my teach thinks I'm some kinda delinquent cause I freaked out when the deadline for turning it in passed and I had to email it to her. I was a dumbass and didn't send it in up until the deadline finally passed (it got sent off eh, mebbe 2 or 3 minutes after deadline). I feel like a damn moron for thinkin' up till the last minute that the program would FINALLY start working again and send it in properly.

sigh…
On the other hand, you have different fingers! :D
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon