Game discussion

Typing Mania 4
AQua_ng at 7:04AM, Sept. 6, 2008
(offline)

Typing. Yes. A game about typing.

But, it's strangely addictive. By strangely, I mean extremely.

Typing Mania 4 is a flash game that consists of you typing out the lyrics to a song as it plays. Your ‘typing tension’ increases as you get type more lyrics before the next line and decreases if you mess up or don't finish the typing the line before it moves on to the next. Each song has a ‘typing level’ from 0-99 (pictured above my success of level 0). So what makes this game fun?

Well, virtually all the songs there are actually anime songs. You've got Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Macross Frontier, Mushi-shi, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and the nightmare song itself, at level 99…Lucky Star.

There are some English songs as well, like with Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell, but most of these require you to type the romaji lyrics and it makes for some ‘interesting’ results.

Have a try, but I'd suggest you try something like the Kanon OP first before you even think about doing something like Caramelldansen.

Click the image to play~

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
Liaoriao at 2:33PM, Sept. 6, 2008
(offline)
AQua_ng
Have a try, but I'd suggest you try something like the Kanon OP first before you even think about doing something like Caramelldansen.

Yeah, I tried Dansen anyway… Aaaand got owned. >.>

So I did Eyes On Me instead because FFVIII is <3 and didn't do too badly. Not an S rank, but for a 9 Rank song on my first go wasn't bad. :3

Stupid imageshack forcing me to advertise… Mutter mutter…

Visit Liaoland today!
K.A.L.A-dan! Bishie :3
AQua_ng at 12:59PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(offline)
Liaoriao

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
UltimaXG2 at 10:55PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(offline)

First song, first try.