Updates

News for the week of May 31st~!
Kojika at 12:15PM, May 31, 2009
(offline)
Oooh, almost the start of June! For many people, that's the start of their summer (though mine started back early May, lol). I'm loving the weather starting to warm up though, fuuu~!

Anyways, the two pages for this week are up~! It was a nice easy week for me this time, with no distractions! Well, not yet anyways, lol. Next week will see the 300th page (technically 302) for Zos Kias! Crazy, ne? No wonder my binder is soo fat…(actually, chapters 1 and 2 are in their own binder already, lol, but it's still humongous!).

Contest 8 ‘Family’ only has two entries so far. Please submit your entry earlier rather than later, but don't rush it! The prizes will depend on the number of entries. I'd like to give a copy of volume 2 away…but it doesn't look like I'll be getting enough to afford to do that ^^;

Well, that's it for this week. Enjoy your summer~! I think I'll probably start getting the new set-up for the main website ready to go, so it should have a new face in the next couple of weeks. Ciao~!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon