HIATUS & THE FUTURE!!!

Hiatus
Nepath at 1:23AM, Nov. 6, 2008
(online)
This is to let you (the readers) know that Heroes Unite will be going on a break. I don't want you to think for one minute that the comic has been abandoned but it will be stopping temporarily.

Here is what you can expect:
Heroes Unite: EGO will continue it's run until completion.
This will be followed by A Heroes Unite Short called Salvation: The Stormfront

Then the hiatus begins…

The purpose of the break is the following:
Due to a change in the events I have planned for the end of my Energize story and it's direct effect on Heroes Unite, the next planned story - The Darkness Within will need a re-write to effectively remove Energize from the story. I know that pages have not been started yet because you are waiting on character designs. Once the revised script has been done this will be sent out to artists and page production can begin.

The break will also give those involved in The Heroes Unite Chronicles a chance to get a head start.

Also…a key character that was planned to be introduced in The Darkness Within is called Exocet (created by Spudsy). Having discussed it further we are looking into maybe doing an Exocet one-shot to introduce the character properly.

Finally…to get the comic back up in the rankings after it's break, The Darkness Within will not begin updating until ALL pages are complete.

Thanks

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED PAGES FROM THE DARKNESS WITHIN THAT DO NOT FEATURE ENERGIZE THEN THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE AND YOU CAN START YOUR PAGES WHEN YOU ARE READY.

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon