Rephaim

Introductions Thread!
ContessaLeandra at 1:17PM, May 12, 2009
(offline)
HEY! I was not murdered and made into a puppet! I was just not aware that my forum was getting attention for once. But here I am! Welcome, Lilac, into the… Uhm… Forum of three people. Next update I swear I am alerting people to my forum's existence again. >.<
I love everyone!~<3
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
Super Astrid at 1:47PM, May 12, 2009
(online)
D= *reluctantly puts away puppet* I was just holding the fort for you!

Yay yay yay! Direct moar people to the forums! =D

We'll always remember who was here first, though ;( Me, Kiki and Lilac! The big three, baby!
“OH MY ME, HE'S MAKING OFF WITH THE ‘N’!”
kiwizoid at 2:29AM, May 14, 2009
(online)
Yaaaaaaay! We totally need more people! How scary to think that the four of us have made almost 100 posts (mostly Astrid)!
Super Astrid at 12:29AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I KNOW cyhsghdf wtf, I can remember when I was excited about reaching 20 D;

Aww kiki, I'm so glad someone else has noticed my obsessed fan-ism ^^ So glad I can help Lele manage the forum, or else I'd be just an obsessed fan without a cause or position of semi-authority. AND THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE.

guh, why isnt christmas here yet?
kiwizoid at 3:16PM, July 29, 2009
(online)
This WAS gonna be an AWESOME NOODLEARMS post but STUPID EMOTES RUINED IT. GUH D:

Vhere ist everybody? :(
Super Astrid at 12:05AM, Aug. 18, 2009
(online)
I check back every now and then. Leandra is pretty dead. D; It's such a pity. I've given up trying to keep people entertained XD

Wtf is “awesome noodlearms”?!
kiwizoid at 11:50PM, Aug. 18, 2009
(online)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVING PEOPLE :O

THESE ARE NOODLEARMS

~(.>)~ ~()~

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK 'CAUSE THIS THING SUCKS D:
Super Astrid at 7:28AM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
That's fricken' chicken scary, Kiki. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

I hereby officially ask that all visitors to the forums keep their noodles under wraps.

L shapes, however, are perfectly acceptable.

L(.>)LL()L

Despite the fact that they are only physically possible in one direction.
Super Astrid at 7:28AM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
OH GOD AND IT EVEN MESSES THEM UP

WHY GOD

WHY
kiwizoid at 12:37PM, Aug. 19, 2009
(online)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN CALLED THE INTERNETS

WAIT

“LIVE” IN, I GUESS

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
kiwizoid at 12:11AM, Sept. 8, 2009
(online)
*runs in, kicks the dirt, and runs back out*
Super Astrid at 9:34AM, Sept. 11, 2009
(online)
STOP UPHEAVING MY DIRT, MAN

It's not cool to upheave somebody's dirt.
kiwizoid at 10:16PM, Sept. 14, 2009
(online)
I'm sorry! I couldn't help it D:
Super Astrid at 12:24PM, Sept. 22, 2009
(online)
I forgive you.

For now.

Has anyone ever noticed how adding “for now” to the end of perfectly ordinary sentences makes them seem terribly ominous?

EXAMPLES:

"I'm going to kiss your new bunny slippers … for now.

or

”I think I'm just going to cross the street … for now.

or even

”I could really use a foot massage … for now."

One of life's small wonders.
kiwizoid at 3:39PM, Sept. 22, 2009
(online)
“Would you like us to bring the appetizer before the main course?” "No, I think we'll just take it altogether… for now…

*ring* ”Hello?“ ”Hi, is Mr. Weyland available?“ ”I'm sorry, he's out of the house… for now"

I LOVE IT
Super Astrid at 1:55AM, Sept. 24, 2009
(online)
Your examples are so much better than mine. D=

Check out awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Pay particular attention to the girl in the luminescent pink fairy prom dress and her beau a few “Older Photos” clicks back.

(This site is hereby endorsed by both Ms Marshall and I.)
kiwizoid at 8:40AM, Sept. 24, 2009
(online)
*shudder* I'd seen that pic somewhere before… but the cheeto-fingers.. ewwwww… All of it… eww…

OH! Lea put it on her Facebook XD That's where I saw it, lol
Super Astrid at 3:06PM, Sept. 24, 2009
(online)
Ahhh yes, we are both huge fans of the cheeto-fingered jeans-wearing… uh… guy.

I love how he's like… “Yes, she is mine. What are you going to do about it? *clutches her wrist tightly with cheeto-stained fingers*”

And she's just like “I'm. Not. Here.”

nyehehehee
kiwizoid at 3:28PM, Sept. 24, 2009
(online)
I went back to reobserve after your comments… I don't know why I went back and looked ._. Every time I see that picture, it's just… so… creepy…

If I have nightmares of that kid tonight, I'm blaming you and Lea. DX Mostly you. Or maybe mostly Lea. Or mostly both of you.
Super Astrid at 11:24PM, Sept. 24, 2009
(online)
What the eff. The first time I tried to post I was sent, halfway through typing, to an ad trying to get me to buy rubber matting. Have I contracted some sort of horiffic virus on my internet wayfaring?

Anyway, what I was GOING to say was… guh, your post came so soon after mine. YOU'RE LIKE A COMMENT CHEETAH.

Ar.
Super Astrid at 3:51AM, Sept. 25, 2009
(online)
Oh yes, and I'd like to return to an earlier theme expressed in this thread and state my astonishment that basically the two of us and a few interlopers have amassed over 100 posts.

WHAT.
kiwizoid at 6:08AM, Sept. 25, 2009
(online)
Whoo-hoo! *high-fives*

And yes, I'm an obsessive forum checker. Like… not every minute, but maybe every 10-15. :x And so soon… it was only a half hour apart XD And I think this one will be like… 20 minutes apart :o I just always check here because I'm so dedicated! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

EDIT: No, apparently these aren't 20 minutes apart… it said 5:51 am was when you posted and it's 6:15 right now… but apparently my timezone settings are wrong :| So bluh to that.
Super Astrid at 5:29AM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
Yeah, what the fuck, I so did not post that last one at 5 a.m. But I can't be bothered to try and do anything about it. I'm used to confusion with time zones anyway.

So you posted that at 6… but your post time says 8? o___O wooooah, TIME WARP.

Hey, you played Mirror's Edge by any chance? I'm working on getting all my speed runs (ALL OF THEM) down into qualifying times. I don't know why, since I'd never like, connect to the internet and submit them. I'm just doing ittt. BECAUSE I LIKE FALLING TO MY DEATH OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Seriously, I'm so clumsy it's like melting over into the videogame world.

What is your opinion on skinny jeans?

kiwizoid at 2:54PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
Yeah. XD I guess the default option for timezones is… somewhere else.

I haven't played Mirror's Edge :( It looked awesome but I don't have anything that can handle such awesomeness.

And skinny jeans… ummmmm… on ladies, hell yeah. On guys… not so much… or at all. >.>;
Super Astrid at 12:49AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
I swear, Faith should be the archetype for video game heroines who can perform amazing physical feats. Forget all that busty, impossibly-curvaceous-without-a-roll of-fat fanservice! LEAN AND MUSCULAR WITH NO BOOBS IS WHERE IT'S AT.

oh god, I'm a zombieeeee. You know things are bad when you have to stay up working til one a.m. It wasnt even urgent work! I just needed to get it doneeee

What is your opinion on …. iphones.

That's an idea! Why don't we discuss at least one trendy topic a day (such as skinny jeans and iphones)? Then people will flooood in to the forum. “OMG THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT TRENDY ITEMSSS I MUST JOIN THE CONVERSATION”
kiwizoid at 8:38AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
I find absolutely nothing wrong with fanservice. :| Nothing. As long as it doesn't detract from the game or be the sole purpose for the game. Example: Street Fighter, Soulcalibur: awesome fighting games w/ fanservice. Dead or Alive: Awesome fanservice games with occasional fighting (Actually, I've never played DoA, but it looks like an excuse for REALLY JIGGLY WOMEN to fight each other, so nyeh.)

I totally know what you mean D: I was up ‘til 1:00 today doing reading and finishing super easy math homework that I just decided to put off because I fail. Good times!

First off, I like this idea of trendy discussions very much, but it’s not a discussion if you aren't talking about it too :| So what's YOUR opinion on iPhones and skinny jeans?!

But anyway, I think iPhones look hawt. Like super hawt. At the same time, I feel like if I owned one, I'd be a tool. Plus, the carrier over here (AT&T) is total garbage so I'd be stuck to them unless I jailbroke my iPhone, which… would be fun, but it's not for me. THAT and I hear the battery life is so bad that it can't go the whole day, so that's a pretty negative factor to me as well. THAT and they look so breakable! I just… shouldn't have an iPhone XD Plus I never call or text people anyway so it would be a very overpowerful tool for what I'd be getting out of it.

Anyway…. YOU. What do you think about iPhones and skinny jeans? Perhaps iPhones in skinny jeans?
Super Astrid at 5:11AM, Sept. 29, 2009
(online)
If you're looking for ultimate fanservice, DoAX2 is where it's at. Even I want to play that game. The jiggling… it's MESMERISING.

(The great thing with me is you can never tell when I am joking and when I am not.)

Let's see, my opinion on iphones and skinny jeans. iPHONES ARE THE TOOLS OF STAN, AND A SELL-OUT TO THE MAN. The man, man. You know.. the man. Anwyay, my old headmaster had one. Thaaaat was kind of creepy, actually. “Hay kids, look at my iphone!” :\
Eee, I rhymed btw!
I bought a pair of skinny jeans the other day. Before I was always like “AHAHAHA _THOSE_ THINGS?! Why would I want to wear such a tool of Stan, not to mention blatant sell-out to the man?! …*caresses skinny jeans on rack*”
These jeans are the best most slimming amazing flattering things ever. I love them. =< BUT ONLY THIS PAIR. This pair are just so win, and a real ego boost.

Oh yeah, and my ipod touch (which I stole from my mother) has a terrible battery life too. My Classic can go for weeks without charging, but this one is like.. “WHAT THE EFF, YOU'RE DYING ALREADY? Lightweight!”
kiwizoid at 7:02AM, Sept. 29, 2009
(online)
Yeah, my brother bought an iPod touch a few months ago and that's the only reason I really realize how bad the battery life is… I think I played Pocket Tanks for half an hour and then the damn thing needed to be charged :|

Ego boosts are good! I recently bought a few t-shirts online and at first I was kinda excited but also reluctant ‘cause it was a bit of money… but then I got them and I feel awwwwwweesooome when I wear them. I mean, they don’t actually make me look better (probably worse, since they're a bit form-fitting so my small gut is apparent, which I now feel motivated to fix), but they're just so… hip. Trendy, even! :O
Super Astrid at 5:00AM, Sept. 30, 2009
(online)
WOOHOO! See, our plan is going well! One trendy discussion a day. The peons will be flocking in.

I lent the stolen iPod touch back to my mum in the car on the way to Cambridge. About half an hour later she handed it back and I was like “WTF DID YOU DO TO THE BATTERY?! IT WAS FULL.” I have found that making sure to switch the screen off after selecting a song is the best way to keep it going as long as possible. As my mother has the technological capacity of a grapefruit she could barely turn the thing on, let alone perform such an advanced function as tapping the switch on the top.

Oh yeah, and y'know what I hate? When old people complain about the music of today. Wtf. She's always teliing me to download songs xx number of years old. And I'm like “UH, _MY_ STOLEN IPOD, _MY_ MUSIC!”

Plenty of old music rocks, I just don't like her complaining about mine. JOHNNEH B GOODE~

Hmmm. What else is trendy?

TWILIGHT.

I can already hear your brain starting to boil. Or maybe that's just my own.
kiwizoid at 6:27AM, Sept. 30, 2009
(online)
Hahah XD My mom had an mp3 player once… thought 256 MB was a lot of space. I think she lost it, though… and she could never figure out how to plug it in to add more songs on it. Goodness, I felt bad for her. I think, to this day, she also still doesn't understand how we get all of our music. Not like understanding how torrents work or anything, she's just usually like

“So how do you guys pay for all this music?”
“Oh, we don't.”
“So you just download it?”
“Yup.”
“Like… off of the internet? It's just somewhere on the internet?”
“Yup.”
“So you use Google?”
“Nah.”
“Oh”

And that's about as far as she understands… or wants to understand. And I almost wanna side with your mother… almost D: Although our mom does that too whenever my brother plays a song in the car and she's like “Did they just say the f word?!” and he just says “Naw, it was funk.” The real irony is that she's the kind of person who just always shouts “SHIT!” when she's cut off or someone speeds past or whatever.

But yeah, I can't stand any new pop/rock music on the radio… it just usually sounds so washed up :| The only thing keeping me from saying she's totally right is that the ‘50s/’60s/'70s/'80s didn't have drum ‘n’ bass as a genre.

Twilight… *shakes head* Don't get me started. My brother's excited for the OST because of all the bands and the original music, but that's his cup of tea, not mine. I can't stand the entire series and from my understanding of it, it sounds hilariously bad and promotes sexism and domestic abuse, so MAYBE I'd read it for that aspect, but.. let's be honest, no I won't. I'm quite content with never touching the book, never looking at the book, and never having to hear about what super-dreamy/always-looks-like-a-dope-addict Robert Pattinson is doing with his newfound fame as THE SPARKLIEST VAMPIRE EVER. I'll be over here in my rocking chair, yelling about the good old days and telling people to get off my lawn, thank you very much :|

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon