Rephaim

Introductions Thread!
Super Astrid at 5:49AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
I'm honestly sensing a theme with the music at the top of the charts. “Sex on Fire” … “Birthday Sex” …. “Sexy Bitch” … “Get Sexy” … XD;

I really like the lyrics to Sexy Bitch. “I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl, without being disrespectful. DAMN GIRL, YOU'SE A SEXY BITCH!”

loooolololol.

Lmao, why do all mothers have a multitude of mental health problems, none the least Tourettes?! My mother can be so nice, but then suddenly she can be like “HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH” D8 and we're like wtffffff, hormones much?

Y'know what I read about on the Gaia forums today? Apparently they've made a dildo that's vampire-pale, can be chilled in the fridge to become vampire-cold, and SPARKLES.

Wtf? the OST sucks D= it's all Paramore and emo music, right? *looks it up on itunes* OH GOD MY EARS, MY EARS

I separated Paramore because a while ago these girls in like year seven were like “OMG YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME BAND” and I looked then up and was like “Wtf is this shit.” Their songs arent absolutely horrible, but they're so damn pretentious. D= If I don't like what someone stands for I will NOT listen to their music. Like Lily Allen… god damn it I could strangle that woman. She can't sing, and all she does is slag off other celebrities who can. nnhfgfhfhrrrrrrrr.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I refuse to partonise Lady Gaga too. When I bought Just Dance I didn't know what a superficial freak she is. Now I do. She scares me a little.
“OH MY ME, HE'S MAKING OFF WITH THE ‘N’!”
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM
kiwizoid at 6:40AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Hahaha… I hadn't really noticed that but you're totally right… oh, goodness. And those old folks say we ain't got no culture. Pssshhh.

Also, that dildo sounds… really creepy o_o That's like…….. creepy. Like if you've reached that stage… you need to maybe find a new book to read…

And yeah, IMO the OST isn't all that great, but my brother's a fan of that kind of emo/pop rock/whatever, so since a lot of those songs are also original compositions, he's like “They really went all out for this OST, it's crazy” so yeah, that's up his alley, not mine… Although he pointed out that it has OK Go, Thom Yorke, and Muse, so that's… kind of appealing. It'd be more appealing if it wasn't attached to a movie about sparkly vampires.

lol… Paramore… I really don't like them for no reason at all. Like, the music isn't bad, but sometimes they get really overhyped for whatever reason. It was kinda funny, though, when their new album came out, my brother says “So, like, 8 of the songs off of their album sound like it's about how they almost broke up and oh noes and QQ” but apparently most critics loved the album so who knows.

I can never remember who Lily Allen is… and I always mix her up with Katy Perry. No idea why.

And Lady Gaga…. lol. I thought Poker Face was okay, even if the “deep meaning” behind the lyrics was shallow as hell. But… after watching random live performances on YouTube and at the VMAs and hearing the rest of her songs… what a piece of trash. I kinda wonder if it's a stage persona because there's no way anyone… I dunno. It baffles me, and yet… she's got a huge following of people screaming “SHE BRINGS BACK THE ART OF PERFORMANCE AND SHE'S THE GREATEST SINGER SINCE ELVIS AND THE GREATEST BAND SINCE THE BEATLES” But, again, I dunno. It's just weird. All popular music is either bad, weird, or weirdly bad.
Super Astrid at 12:36PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Y'know WHY you always mix Lily Allen and Katy Perry up? Because they're both overhyped, crazy bitches.

Arr, we are both haters of hype more than anything. There's nothing in particular WRONG with Paramore… but they're like “WE'RE AWESOME” and fans are like “YOU'RE AWESOME” and it's blegh because their “sound” is basically just typical whiny-toned poppish-rockish-emo noise (not to mention completely doped up vocals). At least, what I've heard of it.

Like I said in the tiny writing in my last post, Lady Gaga can be just plain scary. Give some kind of flamboyant alien who wants to blow your head open with music a vast following of fantards… it's a recipe for disaster! I don't suppose you watch any of Shane Dawson's videos on youtube? If not, look for the one about being raped by lady gaga. That is some funny poop right there.

“All pop music is weird, bad, or weirdly bad” is possibly one of the greatest quotes of the twenty first century. Congratulations, sir. (HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I TWEAKED IT SLIGHTLY FROM ITS ORIGINAL FORMAT)

hay, why arent you updating your Twitter anymore? … I still drop by to stalk people even though I don't post anything now.
kiwizoid at 9:27PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
*nods vigorously* HYPE SUCKS.

I just woke up from a four hour afternoon/evening nap so my brain's not in the mindset for long-winded posts XD Hurray for college! I'll watch the video later… Shane Dawson sounds familiar, but I just looked him up and he doesn't look familiar, so I guess I'm thinking of something else.

I TOTALLY DON'T MIND. AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I'M NOT USUALLY THAT QUOTE-WORTHY (this may be a lie)

I, um… Well, my laptop's hard drive died a few months ago from severe stress or something, idk. I suspect it was faulty but I also wouldn't be surprised if user error played a big part, because I didn't know how to manage the power settings for the first few months of owning this and I kinda let the comp regularly run around 75-80C, I'd estimate… eh-heh…. But yeah! So my laptop was out of commission for a very long time and while it was getting repaired, I kinda just fell out of updating twitter, and then once I got the laptop back, I never got around to getting Tweetdeck back because I never made a sync account and re-making all of those columns sounded like a hassle. So… I just kinda… like… realized I didn't need it and it wasn't THAT important for getting breaking news. It's like how we got banned from FFXI and at first I was really upset and then a week later, I realized it didn't really matter all that much.

Besides, my brother still uses his Twitter so if anything important/awesome happens, he's here to let me know XD
Super Astrid at 8:12AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
With me I just get fascinated with new gadgets (i.e Twitter) and then a week later can't be bothered with them. XD; I HAVE TROUBLE WITH PERSEVERENCE, which is silly because I can be VERY persistent when I want to (which is pretty much whenever I dont NEED to be).

I hate napping. It makes my brain fall apart.

I just got up like 2 hours ago. (It's now four p.m here) D; HURRAY FOR PRIVATE TUTORING

Yeah, computer + high heat = not good. Luis' computer is like old and stuff, and he constantly has to keep a fan on and turn off unnecessary processes to stop it from overworking itself and dying. BTW HE TURNED 21 YESTERDAY hurrayyyy~ How's Lauren?
kiwizoid at 8:50AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
I totally know what you mean. I always get ideas and start projects and then abandon them in the long run. 1) “I should learn Python!” *two hours later* “Python sucks!” 2) “I should try to make a simple bot in Java that can type a-to-z so I can look awesome on Facebook quizzes!” *two days later* “Learning real uses of Java as opposed to simple println statements sucks!” etc. etc.

Napping is awesome. D:

I had to get up at 6:00 :( Well I always get up at 6:00… it just isn't fun. I'm so jealous of you D:

Oh wow, so I'm sitting here and the guy next to me sees I'm using Ubuntu, and he gets all excited and offers to teach me bash shell scripting XD Apparently he's like a lab admin for the Engineering college and he has to download satellite images from around the world for his job… the pay sounded pretty awesome too :o It's amazing who you can meet by just randomly using different OSes XD

And Lauren's good! You know, for the most part :x We kinda broke up for a little bit around the end of spring and reconciled (again) in July. So it's good atm XD We saw each other twice over the summer and it was fun, but every relationship has its ups and downs… she seems to think we've run out of things to talk about after three years since we haven't had much time to talk the last couple of weeks (related: SCHOOL IS KILLING ME). I mean, I still try to talk about things happening, like when I get giddy about my approach to a program for homework or how we should totally get Super Street Fighter IV when it comes out, and she's… not as excited as I am about these things >.>; So she's just like “I'm sure that's fun but that's not really my thing ^^;” and then it feels a little pointless to try talking about my day when that IS my day and it's not interesting to her… If you were serious about how, err… excited you get when Luis talks about programs, it's safe to say I'm very jealous of Luis :| lol

Also, 21? Holy cow, I didn't realize he was that much older than you O.o
Super Astrid at 5:35AM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
He is 3.5 years older and actually that is damn ideal if you look at our Chinese astrology. And yeah, I was serious. XDD; He doesnt program any more now, though. Now he just CONFUSES ME WITH MATHEMATICAL JARGON since he's studying.

I'm sorry to hear about your troublesss D; but ar, all relationships have troublesss. I hope you're still happy in the relationship, that's all =<
And I guess it can feel like you run out of things to say after a while XD; I just did the maths the other day and me and Mr L are approaching 5 years in eachother's company. We still talk constantly, but I mentioned it to him the other day and he was like “Nah, we don't talk any more, we just ramble” but I'm like huh? because if this is rambling I cant remember what talking is like XD; LMAO I hope you can make sense of this post so far since I'm just like bluhhh. Anyway, we started playing neverwinter nights yesterday and we spent pretty much the whole day installing all these patches and overrides and then making our characters. WOW now I can see how _this_ would be rambling, but it's not like this when we talk. XD SO I DUNNO

UM GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR CONFUSING COMPUTER STUFF AND GETTING UP EARLY AND ALL

I cant remember if there was anything else I had to say so I'll leave it here and see what happens. Wow, brain is foggy.
kiwizoid at 1:50PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Yeah, I am…. I am when we're together, really. I remembered that after we broke up and she was so insistent on still coming down here, which… sounded a little obsessive, but I guess it worked, so… lol. Of course the more time we spend together the harder the online stuff seems to be since we're so used to being with each other in person… or at least that's what it feels like. So I dunno. It's just frustrating times… we try to play games together but she just always ends up going back to FFXI and then it's like… wtf are we supposed to do… idk. All relationships have troubles like you said… I try not to complain about it because it's just the online part of it which I'm hoping will end soon… but yeah… lol. I dunno x.x

And yeah I can make sense of the post. XD Also Neverwinter Nights?! Jeaaaalooous… I saw it was on sale last week at Direct2Drive and part of me really really wanted to get it and to get Lauren to try it but I figured it wouldn't be her thing and she'd probably just go back to FFXI anyway… so yeh. The relationship worked well when we both played FFXI but now that I've stopped, it seems really hard to find anything to do with her… Bah, I'm complaining again… nvm me XD

But yeah, your post made sense :P And thanks for the well wishes XD
Super Astrid at 4:51PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
NWN is awesome. We just spent the last two days playing it non stop. *IGNORES PILE OF HOMEWORK* It's one of those games that's terrible for nooooobs because it's quite in-depth and confusing… but on your second or third playthrough it'd be like pie. Reminds me of VTMB, in that way. Oh yeah, and combat is way trickier than you'd think. And the death penalties are just.. harsh @_@ But we're having loads of fun anyway =)

I guess Lauren isn't much of a gamer, then… D; that's a pity. It's one of the best ways you can spend time together in an online relationship. And the in-jokes that can arise from gaming experiences are just awesome. I can't remember any right now since it's nearly 1 a.m…. save for “WHOREHOUSE!!!”

Wtf, I can't even remember why that's an in-joke.

I somehow managed to get the Platinum edition for £5. Like wtf. I didnt even realise it was the platinum edition when I bought it. So that was just awesome.

Raaagh, ar, it must be really hard not being able to see eachother after being able to see eachother. D; I swear when Luis comes to visit I'll just cry so hard when he tries to leave that he'll be forced to stay and live as an illegal immigrant. PROBLEM SOLVED!
kiwizoid at 5:46PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Yeah, it sounded awesome like that… I don't even know if my laptop could run it but I should've picked it up anyway ><

And that's the thing… she is, but like… I dunno. We started on FFXI and that was okay until I got sick of the grind and we got banned anyway so I was content with just letting it go… then I suggested she try Guild Wars with me and she did but she got sick of it really fast and she's like “It's so goddamn simple” which I found hilarious considering the combat system in FFXI is “stand around, wait to swing sword, use one ability every five minutes.” And she never even bothered trying PvP, and when she did PvE she seemed to think it was required to do EVERY FARKIN' QUEST available, and then when she started a new character and did it again, she would complain about how long she'd be stuck in the beginning areas when SHE would be the one keeping herself there.

Then we tried some free-to-play MMO made in China and that one was pretty cool, but she just stopped suggesting playing it and it was another situation of “let's do every quest available”… although that was a bit different because it was pretty much the only way to get your first 20 levels… not like the quests were very hard either. More like “Talk to this dude 5 feet away!” “You mean the guy next to you?” “YOU DID IT!!! 20000 EXP!”

So, yeah, she's a gamer and she's playing stuff all the time on her Xbox… she just… idk, personally I think she's addicted to FFXI. She'll buy new games all the time and I got her a fuckton of games once and she plays them like once and never touches them again. I still don't think she's even touched Dead Rising and I got that for her back in May. She played Gears of War and gave up because she couldn't finish the tutorial because she wasn't even listening to the directions… it's just like… goddamn. And then all the time she's like “You should come back and play FFXI with me D:” or she'll talk about how she's quitting FFXI and then she spends a week without it and turns her accounts back on because “she had nothing to do” and it's like “wtf, you have all of these freakin' games you could be trying”

So maybe she's not a gamer… maybe she just really only wants to play FFXI (and Oblivion sometimes). I dunno. It's frustrating and if I bring it up to her she just gets all defensive and she probably should be because it's not really any of my business what she plays or spends her money on, but it's just irritating because she's always playing that and we never seem to do anything together because that's all she wants to do. Christ.

Sooooo… yeah. It gets really hard, but I think you and Luis will be better off because you guys always seem to be able to mix it up and try new things. Like, yeah, you guys will miss each other a ton and yeah expect plenty of crying when you guys gotta see each other off… but I don't think it'll totally kill your online relationship either. Like, IMO, our problems are a bit different from “We saw each other and now it's difficult to be apart,” now that I'm reflecting on this… it's just that our online stuff collapsed after I stopped playing FFXI and we can't find anything else in common anymore, I guess… idk…

Sorry for the rant… it's just been a very bad weekend… heh.

But yeah, I think the illegal immigrant approach is a fantastic idea. Go for it.
Super Astrid at 1:51AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
I actually really like the beginning areas in GW. XD; ESPECIALLY old Ascalon! (is it Ascalon? cant remember now) I remember the first time I played it I was like “wooooow, this place is soooo pretty~” and then BAM, cutscene. And I was like “…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WILL PUNISH WHOEVER DID THIS TO MY BEAUTIFUL FIELDSSS.”
I can't get on the game now cos I cant remember my account details (on guildwars and on PlayNC XD; I'M PATHETIC) but I actually spend most of my time making random new characters and turning them into PRWNMASTER OF OLD ASCALONN. Yeaah. Cos I've never actually gotten to level twenty. XD; I'm like… *kills a monster, get a little experience* THIS IS BORING *does something else*

Lmaooo, actually last night we were doing some quests in the game and I was like “….I love how none of these people pay us for saving their necks.” It's TRUE. If you ever ask anyone for payment they're like “WHAT THE EFF, YOU SHOULD BE HELPING ME FOR THE HONOUR OF DOING SO, NOT FOR CASH!” Yeah, I wonder how many gullible shmos they get to run errands for HONOUR'S sake.

Oooh. =< That's… really bad. But y'know… it's not really a case of having nothing in common… I guess you could always try MAKING yourself have something in common? And not just video games. Like, maybe you could take up the banjo? Every girl loves being serenaded by banjo in the candlelight!

I'M SORRY MAYBE I COULD BE MORE HELPFUL BUT LEANDRA IS DISTRACTING ME WITH TALK OF DESTROYING THE WORLD. WHOOPS I JUST EXPOSED OUR MASTER PLAN

And it's okay, you can complain all you want. It must be really hard to see something you've worked so hard at apparently crumbling. @_@

Maybe you both need to just bang your heads together and seriously try and work something out!
kiwizoid at 1:30PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
lol XD Helping for honor… yeah right! Also, DESTROYING THE WORLD?! YOU DEVILISH WOMENS :O

Yeah, I dunno. Like I said, it's just been a rough weekend XD It feels a bit better now after some time passed and after getting all of that out x.x I dunno… I just started trying DDO and it's interesting looking, but I suspect it won't be Lauren's kind of game again or it'll be too sluggish for her and she'll complain (personally, I always kind of suspect that she's setting everything to max or something, because her computer's newer and faster than mine and she seems to barely be able to run anything >_> …but she says that isn't the case)

And yeah, I'd love trying to do something else but it's like… what's there to do in a long distance relationship that's online besides games? Like that's a serious question, ‘cause that’s all I can think of :/ Games, Skype, and webcams… :o
Super Astrid at 2:29PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
GUHHH I JUST REALISED IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE I DID ANY WORK

IT'S PILING UP

HELP I'M DROWNING IN A SWAMP OF WORK @_____@ AND OMG I ONLY HAVE A WEEK TO GET MY UNI APPLICATION IN

What the hell, it was January a second ago T___T and soon it'll be January again, and do you KNOW what that MEANS?! EXAMS! EXAMS!! ONLY I'M NEVER GOING TO DO MY EXAMS IF I DONT WORK THROUGH THIS MOUNTAIN OF… WORK!!!! And it will all be for naught anyway if I don't apply to university and then submit work and then sit their admissions test and then get called to interview and then sit MORE exams in July after sifting through MORE mountains of work! It's not fair! NOONE TOLD ME I COULDNT EVEN HAVE WEEKENDS AT A LEVEL. And I havent exercised in forever cos I've been too tired so I feel like a FAT LAZY BLOB. rrrrrr

I'm sorry, what was that about your problems again? I seem to have momentarily lost all thought of what this post was supposed to be about in the face of personal crisis.

And uhhhh…. I guess I'll have to get back to you on the whole “things you can do over the internets” thing. Because uh, nothing's comin' to mind. XD; COULD BE BECAUSE I WENT TO BED AT 1 A.M THEN WOKE UP AT 7ISH AND NOW IT'S BASICALLY 11, SO YEAH TIME FOR ME TO GO, WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS, SEEYA!
kiwizoid at 12:41PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
Drowning in a swamp of work?! That sounds horrible! D: AND GET YOUR APP IN. YOU CAN DO IT ASH!

Oh god exercise. I just started trying to do one of those “200 situps within six weeks” thing and it's been two weeks and I still look flabby. I'm probably doing all of the situps wrong or something because I'm doing like 30 every other night now and my gut is still a shapeless blob. I'm probably more of a blob then you are! And like actually a blob! Like you probably aren't a blob BUT I AM A BLOB D: BLOOOOB

And hell if I know what my problems were. I forgot… it's Monday and I'm trying to spend my day happy by not giving a fuck. I mean most of the problems were resolved anyway… I'm gonna try to get her to play DDO and see if she likes it. And you think your night's bad? I was up until 3:30 last morning for absolutely no reason, and then I woke up at 6:30 D: It's a nightmare and I'm soooooo tired… I don't know why I stay up when sleep is so nice. :(
Super Astrid at 4:58AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
I'd have until like January if I wasnt applying to Oxford @_@

And I have amazing attacks of low self-esteem so I'm like “HEY WHY AM I APPLYING ANYWAY I WONT GET IN AND I'LL PROBABLY JUST EMBARASS MYSELF IN THE ATTEMPT”

rah D=

OH NOES, NOT A BLOOB! That was the first word I noticed when I looked at your post. XD I was like “Bloob?”

Bleech, I'd better try and get on with some of this work =< My day yesterday wasnt nearly as productive as I had hoped.
kiwizoid at 7:03AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
YOU CAN DO IT ASTRID! I BELIEVE IN YOU :D

And yes, a bloob. A big fat pudgy bloob :| I even forgot to do my set last night and just figured “Eh, I'll do it tomorrow night” which I'm sure is a good sign that I'm about to constantly put this off until I stop doing it. Bluh

And yeah, go do your work D: I'm falling into that chasm as well because it's getting all wintery and I'm waking up later and later. x.x
Super Astrid at 12:23PM, Oct. 7, 2009
(online)
Ahhhh I have nothing interesting to say. Just working on a personal statement at the moment. I wish my school hadn't closedddd. I have to enter as an individual and it means they ask me for all these numbers and stuff and I had no idea I even had theeeem. Listening to this happy thai-pop song makes things lighter, though.

I'm also desperately trying to find a voucher I was sent by LAMDA as an apology for their fucking up my exam. Wtff why is it missing? I know it's my nan;s fault because she goes through my things and moves them. RRR. The amount of times I have to turn round and shout “STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS” is imperceptible. She is like GOLLUM.

precioussss

woohoo, bloob!

EDIT: Oh hey whaddaya know I found the voucher in a place I'd already checked three times. Isn't life weird?
kiwizoid at 6:48AM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Hurray for finding things in places you searched! It's like little gnomes come out and bring your stuff back.

I don't have anything either… I'm just tired as hell :( Stupid school. And… what do you mean your school closed? O_o Like… permanently? Like… shut down? That's crazy.
Super Astrid at 9:21AM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Rrrr that's right, you never gotted told. Yeah, my school closed down. So now I'm being privately tutored. IT'S AWESOME. Kind of.

I'm tired, too. My mum's dragging me out to the local carnival soon. URRR I DONT WANT TO GOOOOO, but since she's in league with all the county's mayors we're getting a free buffet dinner. I cannot say no to a free buffet dinner, even if it means constant mingling with old people involved in civic service.

Oh god, am I gonna have to get the magical gremlin exterminator in? Tch. Those guys are expensive.
kiwizoid at 6:33AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
Wow, that blows :| The school thing, anyway. Free buffet doesn't sound too shabby, even if it's with a bunch of old folk. :o
Super Astrid at 8:03AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
WE HAVENT HAD A TRENDY DISCUSSION IN A WHILE.

The buffet was niiiiice. Except somehow all the tables got full and we ended up sitting next to a GATECRASHER. Damn it, that's so typical of us! He spent the whole evening silently glaring at everyone and getting up for constant refills of progressively harder alcohol. When my mum asked who he was he was like “I'M A RESIDENT, AND THIS IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION FOR THE TROUBLE THE FAIR HAS CAUSED US. *stuffs mini sausage rolls in mouth*”

Yeah, so that was creepy. You know he was simply a sponger because before he left he went up, got the biggest cup he could find and filled it fuuuuuuuuull of coke. Then walked out drinking it. My mum was like "Oh, he's probably English. *sign of the cross*"
kiwizoid at 12:15PM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
lol XD Sponger… that's a term I hadn't heard before. I mean I got it after I thought about it but yeah. That's an awesome story though. XD

AND YOU'RE RIGHT! D: I don't know what's trendy to talk about! I'm not a trendy guy! I'm just a… guy! There's nothing else D: WHAT IS TRENDY?
Super Astrid at 5:17AM, Oct. 11, 2009
(online)
Trendy…… trendy……

….

…………

…. *blank*

You'd never heard sponger before? o_O Maybe it's a British term. Sometimes when I'm talking with Luis I'll use a particular turn of phrase like, oh, I don't know, “COLLYWOBBLES”, and he'll be like “wtf, britain has the weirdest words”

And I'll be like “HEY AT LEAST I DON'T MISS OUT ALL MY VOWELS”

Nah, just kidding. Our vowels are rather superfluous. lol!

…That emote is figging scary, man.
kiwizoid at 5:59AM, Oct. 12, 2009
(online)
Collywobbles is a weird word. :o And I must agree, Britain has some very weird words. I'd think of weird American words but I'm too tired and sick to think straight -.- And I have a midterm in 3 hours… bluuuuhh

Also wow yeah that's a creepy emote o_o
Super Astrid at 12:14PM, Oct. 12, 2009
(online)
We got our satellite TV fixed today. Yay! AND NOW I CAN RECORD THINGS!

And I still haven't finished my application and I'm also worrying my headmaster won't send me his reference in time @____@ NOOO MY DREAMS OF UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE
kiwizoid at 7:48PM, Oct. 13, 2009
(online)
YOU CAN DO IT :D AND LET'S GO HARASS YOUR HEADMASTER OR SOMETHING. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA
Super Astrid at 2:31AM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Well, my application is gone…. jfdshssdf. Now all I can do is pray to the invisible pink unicorn.

*prays!*

Anyway, how are you? I haven't been doing anything but this application for like the past week. I think I've been driven slightly mad. :mad:

Okay, what is it with all these creepy emotes?
kiwizoid at 6:28AM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
Lol. XD I'm terribly sick ._. And recovery takes forever because a) I don't want to miss classes, so I'm still going almost every day, and b) whenever I try to sleep, my farkin' mom wakes me up every hour or half hour because she wants to make sure I'm recovering… which I'm trying to do by sleeping -.- And she doesn't get it. Bluuuuuuuuuuh. I don't get why she thinks it's necessary to constantly wake me up and go “DO YOU STILL HAVE A FEVER?” when it's like “YEAH BECAUSE I'M NOT GETTING ANY CHANCES TO LET MY BODY TAKE CARE OF IT”

I actually got a bit of sleep last night, thank God, but now I've woken up with a swollen throat… still progress from the sneezing and super-fever phase I was going through the last couple days, but still bluuuh.

And holy crap, this application situation is getting worse and worse D: I hope it gets better soon!
Super Astrid at 9:07AM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Actually the fact that it is gone is a good thing XD; I mean I finally sent it to them! So noow I just have to wait and see what happens.

Sorry I havent repleid earlier, I've jusst been, uh… too busy doing nothing. Yeah, that's a good excuse =D

And now as I'm typing it feels like my hands are seizing up with the cold. WTF?

I hope you feel better by now =x *blah has nothing of substance to say* D;
kiwizoid at 7:45PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
Ohhh. THAT is good! Yus. …It's good. Good.

And no… I'm not really feeling better XD I tried spending the weekend sleeping and taking it easy and it hasn't helped at all x.x

I don't really have anything of substance to say either so don't worry about it XD I spent the last day watching the Evil Dead trilogy and I… don't really get it. Like some people are like “It's so awesome and funny and Sam Raimi's a god” and I just don't get it ._. So now I feel out of the coolness loop.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon