…Except for this week.
It's been a good month since I've made any contact with you Ducks ( I swear that's not an insult that's… thats the site name. Really, please I wasn't making fun of you. Come back.) and thats about to change. Anyone who thought this comic was dead, those people are only 1/2 right. I'm a little tired myself writing this but that barely counts.
On to more serious stuff, recently an idea made its way into my mind that I just couldn't understand. The eventual scenario for all popular web comics, making it your job. Well, whew, I'm not close to that stage yet, so my main goals now is to amass a confident number in my archive before I advertise (read: Throw it in everyone's face). Here, let me show you my to-do list:
1. Think of some comic ideas.
2. Look online to make sure you're not copying anyone.
3. Capture Princess Peach.
4. Maintain a weekly update for a few weeks until you get the hang of it.
5. Take user input and make it work for yourself, negative and positive.
6. Obtain the Triforce.
7. Be open to guest art and guest comics (that in itself is a good advertising method)
8. Try, TRY to improve your art style, so its more unique.
As you can see I have a lot to do, so just between you(internet), and me (Surfer): Stick around for a little longer. I'll be back on top gear in the following week. Meanwhile enjoy my art!
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+