Townston

Mafia Titles
Niccea at 2:08PM, Nov. 12, 2009
(offline)
I have kept the original list of titles for some time. Now PP has given histories behind them and Roku made a clicky list.

"First a little bit about the titles (since people keep asking about it). The idea of giving people titles came up first during the end of Mafia V, when Niccea was titled “The great deceiver”, during the endgame narration. As Mafia VI progressed, more titles were given and eventually it became a habit. In theory, there are no rules about how a title is earned but it is generally frowned upon that the players themselves suggest their own titles. Who gets a title is rather random but it usually occurs when a player does something that stands out so much that bemused players suggest a title for him. If other players like it, it sticks. Play the game enough and you might get one too."
-Product Placement

crocty the Usual Suspect
- the Usual Suspect because he was ALWAYS getting a mafia role. So often did he get it that players automatically started to suspect him of being mafia at the start of every game.

hakoshen the spartan
- the spartan because he made brutal narrations as a GM. First mentioned Game VI

Waff Waff-Man
- He's the homeless caped crusader of townston. Got that title for being an interesting vigilante. Game IV

Product Placement the Game Master
- has hosted more mafia game then any other players. And runs them pretty well.

Gullas the Impaler and Terrible Gambler
- known as the Impaler when he got the role of the vigilante and ended up killing more townies then the criminals did. Is a terrible gambler for making one of the worst bets in history of mafia games.

harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher
- Got that for his relentless blame throwing in the early games. The title “Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher” is the only time where a player managed to suggest his own title, partially. Mafia XVIII GM election.

Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records
- One of the first titles. In game V, she became the Godfather and won the election, becoming the mayor as well. The town never suspected a thing until it was too late. She was also titled as the Keeper of Records since she's responsible for the mafia comic and all related knowledge.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Everlasting Pardoner and Bringer of Bloodbaths
- Became the everlasting Pardoner, when he won the pardoner role for the fourth time in a row. Became a Bringer of Bloodbaths after killing off the entire town as the serial killer. Game VII

Exzachly the smuggest
- Won the smuggest competition against harkovast.

Salsa the Luckless
- Every time he got a criminal role, he ended up getting himself killed or lynched out of bad luck. It was never the clues that got him but usually he said something in the forum that made people lash out at him or suspect him.

Anthony Mercer the Emotional Lurker
- Never said anything in one of the games and was upset about being lynched.

Retaya the dramatic
- She only had to kill one more person to win the game for the town but she kept procrastinating in order to make the game more exiting (by making the other players believe that the bad guys were about to win).

Aghammer the Explosive
- Helped destroy the town as a mad hatter variant.

Pastel the Mass Murderer
- Got that for being the first serial killer to win a game (by being the last person standing).

rokulily the Minister of Cuteness
- Because she's just that cute. Also, first given after she drew 18 pictures in one game

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman
- highly successful vigilante. He lived for 4 nights and attacked a criminal, every night.

jninjashadow the Town Drunk
- For roleplaying a drunk person.

ParkerFarker the Crazy Glow
Stick Stabber
- Based on one of FlyingGreeenMonkey's narrations.

Randomdudeperson the Confusing
- GM of confusing grid based game

maru the last Rager
- the only Rager alive. Surviving a game while still being anti-town

Mettaur The Atomic Mirelurk
- During the sign ups of XXVIII, he complained that Ochi got a title handed out to her like candy. She called him the Automic Fireball, a type of candy as a joke and it stuck…after Fireball was replaced with Mirelurk.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
ParkerFarker at 7:37PM, April 16, 2010
(online)
I believe TFGM gave me the title of “Mad Glow Stick Stabber”

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
jninjashadow at 4:22PM, April 20, 2010
(online)
Don't forget the beloved town drunk!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
rokulily at 10:20PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
okay, i made it clicky and stole PP's history behind every title

"First a little bit about the titles (since people keep asking about it). The idea of giving people titles came up first during the end of Mafia V, when Niccea was titled “The great deceiver”, during the endgame narration. As Mafia VI progressed, more titles were given and eventually it became a habit. In theory, there are no rules about how a title is earned but it is generally frowned upon that the players themselves suggest their own titles. Who gets a title is rather random but it usually occurs when a player does something that stands out so much that bemused players suggest a title for him. If other players like it, it sticks. Play the game enough and you might get one too."
-Product Placement

crocty the Usual Suspect
- the Usual Suspect because he was ALWAYS getting a mafia role. So often did he get it that players automatically started to suspect him of being mafia at the start of every game.

hakoshen the spartan
- the spartan because he made brutal narrations as a GM. First mentioned Game IV

Waff Waff-Man
- He's the homeless caped crusader of townston. Got that title for being an interesting vigilante. Game IV

Product Placement the Game Master
- has hosted more mafia game then any other players. And runs them pretty well.

Gullas the Impaler and Terrible Gambler
- known as the Impaler when he got the role of the vigilante and ended up killing more townies then the criminals did. Is a terrible gambler for making one of the worst bets in history of mafia games.

harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher
- Got that for his relentless blame throwing in the early games. The title “Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher” is the only time where a player managed to suggest his own title, partially. Mafia XVIII GM election.

Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records
- One of the first titles. In game V, she became the Godfather and won the election, becoming the mayor as well. The town never suspected a thing until it was too late. She was also titled as the Keeper of Records since she's responsible for the mafia comic and all related knowledge.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Everlasting Pardoner and Bringer of Bloodbaths
- Became the everlasting Pardoner, when he won the pardoner role for the fourth time in a row. Became a Bringer of Bloodbaths after killing off the entire town as the serial killer. Game VII

Exzachly the smuggest
- Won the smuggest competition against harkovast.

Salsa the Luckless
- Every time he got a criminal role, he ended up getting himself killed or lynched out of bad luck. It was never the clues that got him but usually he said something in the forum that made people lash out at him or suspect him.

Anthony Mercer the Emotional Lurker
- Never said anything in one of the games and was upset about being lynched.

Retaya the dramatic
- She only had to kill one more person to win the game for the town but she kept procrastinating in order to make the game more exiting (by making the other players believe that the bad guys were about to win).

Aghammer the Explosive
- Helped destroy the town as a mad hatter variant.

Pastel the Mass Murderer
- Got that for being the first serial killer to win a game (by being the last person standing).

rokulily the Minister of Cuteness
- Because she's just that cute. Also, first given after she drew 18 pictures in one game

I Am The 1337 Master the Goddamn Batman
- highly successful vigilante. He lived for 4 nights and attacked a criminal, every night.

*newish possibilities*
jninjashadow the Town Drunk
- For roleplaying a drunk person.

ParkerFarker the Crazy Glow
Stick Stabber
- Based on one of FlyingGreeenMonkey's narrations.

Randomdudeperson the Confusing
- GM of confusing grid based game

maru the last Rager
- the only Rager alive. Surviving a game while still being anti-town
Salsa at 5:57PM, June 21, 2010
(offline)
I thought my title was more because I died every game, except the time I was the vig.
RAGE!
same at 11:08AM, July 7, 2010
(online)
Ive had like 3 titles that havent stuck.
Anthony Mercer at 3:35AM, June 26, 2011
(online)
Just so you know, the “emotional” part of my title was because of what looked like tears in my avatar, not me being upset.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon