A Word With Mrs Vast

MOVING HOUSE
assortedboxofchick at 2:11PM, July 13, 2010
(offline)
Well hi there. Dan will regret he gave me a thumbnail! The reason I don't write on here more is because Mr. D. R. Vast spends a vast amount of time keeping his comicky things up to date! He has probably forgotten that we are going to be moving in a few weeks. I just plan on putting some bubble wrap round his computer chair and transporting him to new location! I hardly think he will notice. Except for maybe there won't be an internet connection.
But have no fear! Despite the fact I plan to lose the pencils in transit to buy me more time he claims there will be no interruption of updates! So you've been warned, around the end of August, the vast Vast family is uprooting and moving to a bigger house (we need it by god.) And you may see some cheap scribbled filler art (borrowed from Mob Ties) to fill it! I really really enjoy reading your interactions and support and it makes me right chuffed (pleased as hell) to have a creative husband this loved! Thanks guys!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
Canuovea at 12:41AM, July 14, 2010
(online)
Not from “Mob Ties” please.

Good luck on the move, hope all goes smoothly.
assortedboxofchick at 1:59AM, Aug. 27, 2010
(offline)
Thanks for the luck on the move. So far it's taken ages and ages as it was back in May we decided to take the plunge. House moving is not easy! We were just a week away from moving into a house when we changed our minds and decided it was too small for our family (we have seven.) I have started a new topic on England/US house differences. English houses are not like American homes at all!!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon