General Stuff

General things.
Viduus at 4:36PM, June 2, 2009
(online)
So a while ago I was thinking I would make a blog. Then I realized that everything I would put in a blog would just be small little tidbit of random crap. That's not really what blogs are about. That's more like twitter, but I'd hate myself if I actually used twitter (for everything else than the one time I was doing updates from comic-con). Then I thought, hey, I've always wanted to make a webcomic, why not combine the two?

Well, as you guys can clearly see, my art is pretty bad. I figure if I keep it to a minimum though it should be allright, and who knows, it may improve over time.

For now I'm sticking with using a sketchpad and pen because buying a tablet would be kind of silly, even though I thought about it. This woman at work who does art stuff said she might be getting a new tablet for herself and she'd sell me her old one for cheap. That would be pretty nifty.

So that's where we stand. I hope to update the comic itself 3-5 days a week, we'll see how that goes. For now I'm just trying out what size I need to make strips to make it legible, the first two were way too big and this last one was a bit too small, but it's a work in progress. If you have anything to say, feel free to leave a comment or respond here.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM
jetblack21 at 5:07PM, June 8, 2009
(offline)
THE MUFFIN MAN LIVES!!!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:17AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon