Anything, everything, and whatever else to do with Strange Haze

No tellin' if anybody reads this, but:
Draven_Xero at 8:12AM, Jan. 3, 2010
(offline)
Okay, so I'm up to 28 actual comic pages, and almost finished with chapter 1. All through the first chapter I left glaring perspective problems, as well as several mistakes that I just didn't feel like taking the time to fix properly (something which still bugs me a bit).
One of these days I need to get around to, at very least, finishing those couple of pencilwork pages I left in, and it'll happen if I can ever find the time. As it stands right now, I'm a bit dissatisfied with my work, and I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
See, in the next chapter, if ya haven't already figured it out, there's gonna be aLOT of alien tech…stuff that don't exist in the real world already (though if science manages to make this stuff, BRAVO!), so I got no point of reference for most of the upcoming pictures. That being the case, I'll do my best to make passable art to go along with the story I've got brewing. And maybe this time it'll be paced properly for a change.
Ah well…I guess I'll just keep on rollin' wit it and see where it goes. Hope y'all enjoy the ride!
-C. Wesley M. Rhea-
-The mighty UGARRRR!!!-
-creator-
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:15AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon