Anything, everything, and whatever else to do with Strange Haze

Freezer Pizza and Konstant Haze
Draven_Xero at 10:17PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Freezer Pizza is a terribly wonderful thing late at night. What's this got to do with anything? Nothing…nothing at all. Except that's where I'm at right now.

Sooo…yeah. I don't know why, but I think I'm getting a bad case of the sleep-deprivation-induced-wiggys, that blissfull state of utter stupidity that ya get when the brain's been deprived of sleep. Again, things that have nothin' to do with nothin'.
This author has gone severely loopy, and has no idea why. If it were drugs, he would remember doing them, or at least have some form of evidence laying about.

All things considered, however, I'm having a pretty decent day for my comic…or at least, I have been ever since I finished today's update. Insane just how long it took, really. Beyond it, though, I seem to be on a roll. I've got a beginning for my next update actually somewhat drawn already, and a general idea where I'm gonna be going with the next 3 chapters, so I think I'm doin okay.

Now, I imagine one wonders why I mention Konstant Haze, eh? Methinks it's because we finally managed to get some of our music actually recorded, refined (okay, not so much refined, but it sounded good), and I think we finally got a bit of it online.
If anybody wants to hear it, it should be at myspace.com/konstanthaze

So, anyway, I think it's time I tried to get some sleep…LATER!!!
-C. Wesley M. Rhea-creator
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:15AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon