Introduce Your Heroes!

Introductions
EssayBee at 7:01AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
I know there are a lot of folks who have created their own comics and/or heroes. Want to show them off (and link to your personal pages)? Or have an original hero that you'd like to make an appearance in Fusion? This is the section where you can post your pics, character bios, etc. to introduce your creations.

Keep in mind that all characters posted here are Copyright of their respective creators and cannot be used or reproduced without their creators' permission. Likewise, if you want a character to make an appearance in Fusion, you still retain all rights to your character(s)–you're just giving me permission to have them appear in Fusion. I will only use characters when opportunities in the story arise (so I won't intentionally modify or create a story solely for the purpose of introducing a character), and most of the time, characters would be used as supporting/background characters in a scene. The creator will be credited on the splash page of whatever issue his/her character appears, and, if you have a non-adult webpage, I will include the URL for your page on whatever page your character(s) appear when it's posted here at Drunk Duck. (For an example of how I've used other people's characters, and how I credited them, see pages 1, 10, and 11 of Fusion Issue #2.)

Feel free to ask any questions you might have before posting your characters.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
mind_reader at 1:14PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
GADGET

Basically does what his name says. This guy is basically one of those great minded guys, like one of the tech whizzes of a certain team. Excellent and making weapons for the use of other heroes, and most certainly fighting himself…if it be hand to hand or him using his gadgets, this guy is a tough fellow, and is sure to be a decent match for villains.

EssayBee at 8:28PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
I like the design. He'd get along great with Riveter–she's the tech genius in SAS, and she loves talking shop with anyone who can understand her and keep up with her tech speak.
Hero at 2:31PM, May 7, 2010
(online)
You can feel free to use Comet Kid, Green Lantern style energy manipulator from his title comic Comet Kid.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
EssayBee at 3:56PM, May 7, 2010
(offline)
Love the design and little touches like the too-long sleeves. Savunn's only 16, so he could go to school with her.
Vegejor at 11:22AM, April 11, 2011
(online)
Ey Essaybee,

Came across this section and was rather interested. I have been playing a role playing game for some time now and have a char that I would like to upload.

My question is though; do you need a pic or is a bio good enough? Just let me know, I can have one drawn for me pretty fast.

gr,
Veg,

Oh and kudos on the comic. It is really great so far and I enjoy the drawing style. Keep it up.
DevanMuse at 5:43PM, April 16, 2011
(online)
personali, i'd love to actually EXCHANGE appearances between our comics and characters. you get a nice appearance from my characters Zeke Terra & Professor L, and maybe i could sue Fusion somewhere in my Symbiosis comic when the opening arises.

i'd include some pictures, but i have literally NO idea how some of the coding works in the messaging system. but i'll link you to the 2 pages of the comic that sum their personalities the best.

http://devanmuse.deviantart.com/art/Symbiosis-46-204206931?q=gallery%3Adevanmuse&qo=3 for Zeke

and

http://devanmuse.deviantart.com/#/d3e0avn for Prof

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon