Characters & Story

Favorite and least favorite character so far, and WHY!
Nicotine at 10:11AM, Jan. 13, 2011
(online)
So, like the title states, who is your favorite character so far? And why? I'm just curious to know who everyone is “rooting” for so far. A lot of people tell me Ophelia is their favorite, but I'd like to know specifically what about her, or of course any other character, you like.

Likewise, tell me who you detest and why so. :D
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
wildcard at 8:21AM, Jan. 14, 2011
(offline)
Ack, going along with the crowd on this one but yeah, Ophelia is the one I'm rooting for thus far. Besides being quite savvy, it's admirable she seems like such a decent sort given the life she was born into. The fact she goes out of her way to take care of Orsola inspite of her own troubles is particularly admirable, while I can only pity her being involved with a jerk like Marcello…

Which brings me to my most hated - you guessed it - Marcello! Obviously he's meant to be hatable, but frankly the more I learn about him the less I like him. I often feel sorry for even the nastiest characters so long as there's something sympathisable about them, but Marcello seems rotten to the core. The fact he beats someone as lovely as Ophelia is really just icing on the cake.

Truely a nasty piece of work, but consequently a great villain.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon