Networking & Community Projects*

Artist(s) wanted for short stories.
Genejoke at 11:59PM, July 30, 2011
(online)
This is for Lite biteshttp://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/
We have a few scripts in need of artists, most are pretty short, six pages or so and are open to any art style.
Some are episodes in a series others stand alone.
The After series by Gunwallace has a few episodes left that need artists. The link below will take you to one of the episodes.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Lite_bites/5313074/
The Micky House stories (also by Gunwallace) call for a more cartoony style although is open to interpretation.

We have a horror/mystery story that clocks in at about 12 pages called “The other side”
There are a fair number available as writers are easier to find than artists.
Kroatz at 2:17PM, Aug. 1, 2011
(online)
I'm available for the 12 page story, I'm looking for something that size to do in black and white and nothing says BnW like a horror mystery. You can PQ me with some details and I'll see if I can get it done inside of a week.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
bravo1102 at 5:08AM, Aug. 5, 2011
(offline)
I'd really like to try illustrating someone else's writing. I am open to doing some conventional art as opposed to my usual photo stuff.
Genejoke at 7:19AM, Aug. 5, 2011
(online)
sweet, sent a pq
RPGgrenade at 9:23AM, Aug. 14, 2011
(online)
I honestly want to try this out, it'll be pretty cool, in fact, I would like to be a regular artist if possible.
As for the type of script, could it be something just a tad more dramatic? maybe slice-of-life if there is any =D if not, anything non-adult is good for me to do =P

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
Genejoke at 2:46PM, Aug. 14, 2011
(online)
Non of it really goes adult to be honest, the one story that did… well didn't really but we erred on the side of caution and gave a big warning just in case. Will send a PQ.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon