Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

OPEN: Okonomi Yaki! Super Genki Epic Story
okoyakicomics at 7:56PM, Aug. 27, 2011
(online)
Hello all, and thank you for reading. I'm Michael Greene, and I've just moved my new (and one old) comic to The Duck.
I'm a writer/artist from Northwest Ohio inspired by shonen manga and indie American comics. My current series, Okonomi Yaki!, is one I've been developing for a long (long) time. It's the story of a brother and sister as they search for their missing family members in a strange and wondrous place. Along the way, they meet good friends, psychotic madmen, and the occasional demonic chicken. It's full of fast-paced action, slap-stick comedy, and even a misguided romance or two. It's just now
finally ready to be presented to the world at large (chapters 1 and 2 are online, with more to come), and I'd be greatly
obliged if you checked it out! Thank you!
http://www.drunkduck.com/okonomi_yaki/
I've also posted a one-shot I wrote while living in Japan–this is an early work, but I still like it. I tried to make it accessible to both American and Japanese audiences.
http://www.drunkduck.com/mysterious_island/
On a more serious note, I would greatly appreciate feedback from you all regarding my work. Thank you all for your time in reading my work, and I'd love to hear back from you.
Best,
Michael Greene
okoyakicomics@gmail.com
last edited on Aug. 27, 2011 7:58PM
ayesinback at 11:01AM, Aug. 30, 2011
(online)
Hello Michael / okoyakicomics

Glad to see you coming duck-side. Hope you like it. Have fun!
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
Renga Studio at 4:22PM, Sept. 11, 2011
(online)
Wait, if we're on the duck side, then does that mean we're the bad guys? :D And why did I just smile?! Oh well, welcome to the Duck, okoyakicomics. :)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
okoyakicomics at 10:49PM, Sept. 17, 2011
(online)
Thanks, everyone!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon