Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

LOOK AT MY AMAZING COMIC
Ken Cohen at 1:31PM, Sept. 27, 2011
(online)
IT'S SO GREAT IT'S SO COOL IT'S SO AWESOME AND IT'S A COMIC.
IT'S A COMIC THAT IS A COMIC.
THIS COMIC IS TOTALLY A COMIC!
http://www.drunkduck.com/This_Comic_is_A_Comic/
BECAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE IT WHEN A COMPANY COPYRIGHTS MY WORK AS THEIR OWN!
HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK
last edited on Sept. 27, 2011 1:32PM
ayesinback at 7:56AM, Sept. 28, 2011
(online)
Well, now.

Not much of a story, is it ? On the bright side, the only direction you have now is up.

or out. yes. Two directions: up or out.

good luck with that
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
Ken Cohen at 3:17PM, Sept. 28, 2011
(online)
ayesinback wrote:
Well, now.

Not much of a story, is it ? On the bright side, the only direction you have now is up.

or out. yes. Two directions: up or out.

good luck with that
YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND IT BECAUSE IT'S SO AMAZING. YOUR WEAK BRAIN BLOCKS IT OUT. HUMAN MINDS ARE WEAK.
HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK
Ken Cohen at 9:43AM, Oct. 2, 2011
(online)
YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS
IT'S THE BEST COMIC EVER
HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK
Darwin at 3:45PM, Oct. 2, 2011
(offline)
Blank pages do not a comic make.

Not sure where you're getting your information (or perhaps its just you interpret it differently than I am), but no where in the copyright section of the policy for DD does it state, explicitly or implicitly that DD automatically owns every comic on here.

What it does say is that Wowio, DD, AND/OR the respective comic creators….
There are some comics here that are owned by WOWIO (Former owned by Platinum), the rest belong to those that created them.

But I can imagine, you will probably not believe me…so this is the last thing I will post that has your name involved….Buh-Bye

PS: Please stop screaming at people…thanks
last edited on Oct. 2, 2011 3:46PM
Ken Cohen at 4:06AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
Darwin wrote:

Not sure where you're getting your information (or perhaps its just you interpret it differently than I am), but no where in the copyright section of the policy for DD does it state, explicitly or implicitly that DD automatically owns every comic on here.

There are some comics here that are owned by WOWIO (Former owned by Platinum), the rest belong to those that created them.

But I can imagine, you will probably not believe me…so this is the last thing I will post that has your name involved….Buh-Bye

THIS COMIC IS TOO GREAT FOR YOUR MIND TO COMPREHEND
YOU ONLY THINK IT'S BLANK BECAUSE YOU MUST
HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK
Ken Cohen at 4:06AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)

HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK
Genejoke at 5:24AM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
Darwin wrote:

Trust me it's the best comic he has done. The guy is a troll, take no notice of his garbage.
Ken Cohen at 1:04PM, Oct. 3, 2011
(online)
Genejoke wrote:
Darwin wrote:

Trust me it's the best comic he has done. The guy is a troll, take no notice of his garbage.
YES ITS THE BEST COMIC EVER
AND JUST BECAUSE I LIVE UNDER A BRIDGE AND EAT CHILDREN THAT DOESNT MEAN IM A TROLL
HUMAN MINDS ARE WEEK

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon