Networking & Community Projects*

DDsecret santa gift thread 2011
Darwin at 10:35AM, Dec. 21, 2011
(offline)
My Secret Santa match was Genejoke:

I will have you know I read this entire comic after the assignment…was hooked right away, Genejoke, you deserve your feature man the comic is awesome. So I chose Stanlov for the subject of this picture.

For those who haven't read the story yet, Stanlov one of about four characters we follow in the story's rotation. He is a soldier who is stranded on a watery world while an aggressive faction takes over the planet.

The idea for the picture combines the idea of a tentacled beastie from the world with the
idea that Christmas starts earlier and earlier every year. In my area, Christmas Decoration were vying with Halloween decorations all October…Sigh…

Genejoke, I hope you like it man! Oh and please PQ me where I can send you the High Res image?
last edited on Dec. 21, 2011 10:36AM
Genejoke at 12:01PM, Dec. 21, 2011
(online)
that is awesome. love the concept too.
Darwin at 12:25PM, Dec. 21, 2011
(offline)
Genejoke wrote:
that is awesome. love the concept too.
YAY! Glad you like it man!
Niccea at 9:20PM, Dec. 21, 2011
(offline)
I decided to put a little christmas cheer into my Santa's request. Sorry for not being able to draw busty women well.

AeJaLove at 6:27AM, Dec. 23, 2011
(offline)
I was assigned as MageeJabberWock's Secret Santa
glad I could make it on time !!
Thank you rokulily for a such a great event :D
Have a nice holiday week everyone :D
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
last edited on Dec. 23, 2011 6:28AM
crocty at 6:39AM, Dec. 23, 2011
(offline)
And voilla, she is done.

RazorD9, who requested Cedrick the Burning Lord. I figured cooking an ostrich would be something I'd do every day, were I to be a burning lord.
You can click the picture for a slightly large version, assuming the forum code works how it used to. If not, then that'll just be a big wall of text I guess. :(
rokulily wrote:
then what will i do with all these fingers crocty?
Flush them down the toilet, sheesh.
MY WORK IS DONE HERE, AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Ozoneocean at 12:29PM, Dec. 23, 2011
(online)
Niccea wrote:
I decided to put a little christmas cheer into my Santa's request. Sorry for not being able to draw busty women well.

Thanks so much Niccea, that's fantastic! Thankyou so much and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

This is for Wierdwolfoflondon. I enjoyed doing it. I hope you like it :D

BIG SIZE PICTURE HERE <–link
weirdwolfoflondon at 9:03AM, Dec. 24, 2011
(offline)
Wow. Just…wow. I just can't stop staringat this.
You said you enjoyed working on it and it definitely shows!I realy like the detail on the windup key and the oversized zipper. Also love the liberties you took with the hair, it reminds me of the puma sisters from “Dominion Tank Police”.
Thanks a million, man!
Syas at 12:31PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(offline)
smkinoshita wrote:
Syas: “any gift of characters from my comic, Insta-Dinner. They can be
doing whatever the santa's heart desires, and doesn't have to be holiday
themed”. Ignoring the obvious perversion potential with a food producing shape-shifter and a busty 18-year old I went with him creating a giant ginger-bread cookie and her little sis nomming it.

Oh my God this is beautiful. <3 Thank you SO much!!! I love that giant gingerbread, hehe! And Icky's face looks AWESOME! :O Happy Holidays!
I have my gift, but it kind of loses it's element of surprise, since I drew for the person running the Secret Santa. :P No biggie! That's only half the surprise, anyway. Now here's the other half!

Merry Christmas!
alejkhan at 3:36PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(online)
First off, thanks to RPGgrenade for the out of character but very nice pic!

For Usedbooks (who requested “a picture of a couple (or more) characters from Used Books celebrating Christmas with one or more characters from your own comic (and/or you yourself)”!

(The image is actually 700x700, but you can nab it at full size by opening the image in a new tab or window.)

last edited on Dec. 24, 2011 3:39PM
supermathsbeaver at 4:20PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(online)
Okay, so it's late… but Father Christmas delivers presents at midnight and so have I! Merry Christmas Niccea. I don't really have my own style outside of ‘idiotic’. Enjoy!
GREEN BURGERS KILL PEOPLE!!!!!
last edited on Dec. 24, 2011 4:26PM
usedbooks at 4:37PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(online)
alejkhan wrote:
First off, thanks to RPGgrenade for the out of character but very nice pic!

For Usedbooks (who requested “a picture of a couple (or more) characters from Used Books celebrating Christmas with one or more characters from your own comic (and/or you yourself)”!

(The image is actually 700x700, but you can nab it at full size by opening the image in a new tab or window.)

Aw! Thanks so much! It's worth the wait. ^_^ I love the sad gingerbread man too.
rokulily at 7:16PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(online)
okay this is actually zephs gift toJZA963 but alas he has computer problems and was kind enough to alert me via his xbox, or something like that, so i filled in for him. okay now back to work for me!

Niccea at 10:17PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(offline)
Thanks mathbeaver! My husband and I like it.
JZA963 at 10:19PM, Dec. 24, 2011
(offline)
thank you rokulily and zephs my secret santa was AeJalove “anything as long as my i love dark characters are in it” http://media.drunkduck.com/users/JZA963/assets/ildf2.jpg
jza
last edited on Dec. 24, 2011 11:27PM
rokulily at 12:11AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
this for rpggernade who wanted "two characters from my comic “Nectar of the
Gods”, one being Bacchus and the other your choice, dressed up in
Santa-ish attire each with a glass of champagne
". happy holidays!

Syaswrote:
Merry Christmas!
ahhhhh! i love it thank you! -promptly makes avatar-

JZA963wrote:
thank you rokulily and zephs
you are very welcome
last edited on Dec. 25, 2011 12:19AM
AeJaLove at 12:15AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(offline)
JZA963 wrote:

thank you rokulily and zephs my secret santa was AeJalove “anything as long as my i love dark characters are in it” http://media.drunkduck.com/users/JZA963/assets/ildf2.jpg

Thank you very much! Love it :D Especially the choice of colors because ILD is in black and white, so it's nice to see it colored :D
Have a Merry Christmas for you and everyone in this thread ;) You guys did great! *applause*
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
RazorD9 at 12:34AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
crocty wrote:
And voilla, she is done.

RazorD9, who requested Cedrick the Burning Lord. I figured cooking an ostrich would be something I'd do every day, were I to be a burning lord.
You can click the picture for a slightly large version, assuming the forum code works how it used to. If not, then that'll just be a big wall of text I guess. :(
rokulily wrote:
then what will i do with all these fingers crocty?
Flush them down the toilet, sheesh.
MY WORK IS DONE HERE, AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Oh wow, Love it. And think you're on to something with the cooking ostrich thing. He's been around for quite sometime, you'd think he'd at least try that with some large fowl of some sort.
RazorD9 at 12:55AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)

Pulled Darwin. Wanted to do something a bit silly and festive, and thought Tiger under the Mistletoe. Do hope you like Darwin and have A Merry Christmas.
Ozoneocean at 1:35AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
weirdwolfoflondon wrote:
Wow. Just…wow. I just can't stop staringat this.
You said you enjoyed working on it and it definitely shows!I realy like the detail on the windup key and the oversized zipper. Also love the liberties you took with the hair, it reminds me of the puma sisters from “Dominion Tank Police”.
Thanks a million, man!
No worries man! I had to look up how wind-up keys work in order to draw one, hahaha!
You're right about the hair! God I love that anime, I think I'll have to buy it now, thanks for the reminder!
And thanks for having a cool character for me to sexify! The suit, colour of her fur and her hair colour and style are perfect. She was fun to draw!
RPGgrenade at 4:30AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
rokulily wrote:
this for rpggernade who wanted "two characters from my comic “Nectar of the
Gods”, one being Bacchus and the other your choice, dressed up in
Santa-ish attire each with a glass of champagne
". happy holidays!
Wow! That's the first time anyone's ever even drawn her! =D And it's making me sad T_T But thank you so much, it's amazing! (sorry i was so specific wit what i wanted, i thought people disliked having to make up something random for others ^^;)

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
rokulily at 9:22AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
very glad you like your gift rpggenade, though sorry it makes you a bit sad…

also…. ahem, LAST DAY. so far it looks like there's 3people missing and i hope they post in time to prevent being deadbeats. but never fear, everyone will get what's coming to them~
last edited on Dec. 25, 2011 11:54AM
MayelV at 9:22AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(offline)
This one is for darrell. From his webcomic TheBluenoser. Merry Xmas.

Darwin at 10:15AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(offline)
RazorD9 wrote:

Pulled Darwin. Wanted to do something a bit silly and festive, and thought Tiger under the Mistletoe. Do hope you like Darwin and have A Merry Christmas.
THAT IS VERY CUTE! Thank you!! This really looks like something Tiger would do for Angelina (Not sure about the sweater though - he must have lost a bet! LMAO!!). Thank you very much RazorD9.
darrell at 10:30AM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
MayelV wrote:
This one is for darrell. From his webcomic TheBluenoser. Merry Xmas.

That is so awesome! Thank you very much and Merry Xmas to you as well.
A Reaver at 5:13PM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
*pic*
I'm reminded of thunder cats.
Anyway. I've finally finished my gift to Ayesinback.
She wanted a pic of her secret santa's character/s and her dressed up caroling.
Since I only just read dressed up 5 minutes ago I decided to just photoshop on santa hats and leave it at that. Sorry. I hope its not too disappointing. I've drawn it out about 5 times since the request was given and this was as happy as I could be with it. The lyrics are Fairy tale of New York by the pogues. Being irish I'm subjected to it every year. Anyway here it is. Hope it didnt turn out TOO bad.

Shiny new comic.
ayesinback at 8:31PM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
Thanks, A Reaver! I like it - funny stuff indeed.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on Dec. 25, 2011 8:38PM
Ozoneocean at 9:20PM, Dec. 25, 2011
(online)
Hahaha, That's such a lovely Christmas song! I hadn't heard it this year yet. Now I have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEIP6otc4Y
Banes at 10:01AM, Dec. 27, 2011
(offline)
Too funny – Been hearing that tune a lot this year. Hadn't caught it in the last couple.

smkinoshita at 12:25PM, Dec. 29, 2011
(online)

Don't worry Chernobog, you might not have gotten your Secret Santa gift on time but you still get something for the New Year! :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon