Networking & Community Projects*

Want free guest art? Of course you do!
Hapoppo at 10:26AM, Feb. 10, 2012
(online)
Alright guys, next Monday I'll be launching my brand new comic RuneSpark, and natch, I want to start things off with a bang. If anyone who already has a comic wants to help, there's free guest art in it for you. Here's what to do:
1. Be one of the first five people with a webcomic to respond to this post. Since RuneSpark is a family-friendly comic, I'll only be able to take comics that are T-rated or lower. I may also bump up the guest art cap if I get some late entries with nice, big fanbases.
2. Wait.
3. Once I've sent you your piece, just post it either as a filler, or as a news post that coincides with your latest comic post, and include the banner I send you linking back to my comic.
And that's it! In case you're wondering what RuneSpark is about, it's a remake of my comic Punk-Pink! and blends scifi and fantasy. It'll be updated daily on my main site, with an MWF schedule on Drunk Duck. You can get an idea of what it's like by visiting here, although the site's going to look broken-ish until Monday, when the first strip goes up. Hope to hear from you guys!
usedbooks at 7:44AM, Feb. 11, 2012
(online)
It's nice to see you're still around. :) Guest art is SO much fun, so I'm game! Used Books has a T rating. I don't know about a “fan base,” but I'm sure some of my regular readers would check your new project out.
Hapoppo at 11:22AM, Feb. 11, 2012
(online)
As long as I've been gone, it's good to know people still remember me! Anyway, don't worry about the reader base, that's just in case I've already filled up my queue and someone else asks for guest art afterwards. But you're in spot #1, so that won't be a problem.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon