Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Back!!! Create one of my characters. Please feedback about her.
SilverMask at 4:09PM, Feb. 14, 2012
(offline)
I am back again. Sigh, I still wonder or figure about my drawings into Drunk Duck. One problem, I don't have a scanner. I alreadly create the titiles and characters. hmm.. I will sendyou about one of my characters…
She seems a lemur or pandalike….Her eyse color is strange to everyone….Crimsme mixing with light blue. She has the black markis around her eyes and ears. In addition, her eyebrows are thick.Her skin is light white with breige(sorry wrong spelling) Her hair is miidnightblue. Her face is round liking light heart, and her nose is looking animal. She has a scar on right of her cheek.She is around 5' 4. She seems serious and almost never smiles.
What you think of my character? Please feedback or send the drawing of her. I like to know or improve more better. Smile.
I mean I don't have a Adode Photoshop and advance lapotop and plus scanner. um I may wrong spelling of Cinq12 liking Wacom. Sorry my spelling mistook.
last edited on Feb. 15, 2012 2:38PM
MrHades at 7:57AM, Feb. 17, 2012
(online)
From what I can make out, you're asking someone to draw your character for you?
Hey, why not follow me on Twitter? User name: @THE_MrHades
SilverMask at 9:38PM, Feb. 23, 2012
(offline)
hmm I have my drawing of her in FB. You may see it. I just lam curious that you understand my charater model. I am happy to see anyone draw of her. I am happy that I get the comment from from you. I hope to keep in touch more.
I mean I don't have a Adode Photoshop and advance lapotop and plus scanner. um I may wrong spelling of Cinq12 liking Wacom. Sorry my spelling mistook.
PIT_FACE at 5:36AM, Feb. 25, 2012
(online)
well looks wise alone she sounds like she could be unique! but there's really nothing to deep to go on here. just make sure her character and backstory are built and her looks may come more naturally to you if your having problems with them. as i said she does sound unique, but that uniquness should have some kind of a reason and not just for the sake of being that way. i say this just to give you a basis so you can judge for yourself. i dont know what the world she lives in is or the story she comes from. but since you're asking again i assume something's bothering you about the direction of this character?
also you might get better feedback in the community thread or the tips and tricks or look what i did. or maby not, i dont know who all hangs around those anymore, but those threads are more geared towards what you're asking.

Ozoneocean at 8:16PM, Feb. 26, 2012
(online)
I'll be moving thos to the Comics section of the forum.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon