Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Shape the Fates! Vote on the next installment of Dragon Pulp!
ramlama at 7:49AM, March 5, 2012
(online)
Hello! I'd like to invite you to join me on a personal but epic journey! I'm starting a new fantasy comic, Dragon Pulp. I'm sending weekly installments to subscribers before the story is ultimately released online. As a subscriber you not only get to see the comics early, but you get to help shape the events. Below is the first installment and a link for the first vote.
It's somewhere between a webcomic and a community driven choose-your-adventure story. I have a rich world waiting for the readers to help me explore!

Will the Guard gets his request and is offed, consequences be damned? Will the Nobleman realize he has bigger fish to fry and comes to his senses? Will athird party intervene? Vote and shape the fates!

last edited on March 5, 2012 7:51AM
Genejoke at 9:13AM, March 5, 2012
(online)
I like what you posted, and as you've been good enough to help with lite bites it would be rude not to support your latest endeaver.
ramlama at 9:37AM, March 5, 2012
(online)
Thanks! There are a couple parts that're a bit of a learning curve for me- I still need to work some of the kinks out of the polling, for example- but any and all support is appreciated! I'm hoping it'll be a fun project.
Edit: I realized I clicked the wrong security button. Data put into the form should be nice and secure again. *phew*
last edited on March 5, 2012 9:50AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon