HA Stories

Issue 8: Shinobi
Genejoke at 9:21AM, Feb. 8, 2013
(online)
ironhand wrote:
genejoke and hedonisticactor: i will assign you both one page each as that way it works out fairly, can you both PQ me your email adresses as that is how I will send you the script. Thanks :-)
check your PQs as I've sent my email.
cdmalcolm1 at 7:08PM, Feb. 8, 2013
(online)
Brad wrote: Is the Baku's skin grey now?

I'm not sure, but I made it gray for my pages. I was looking at page 16 as my guide. So I went with that. There was no color. Plus it think the gray looks better than human flesh.
ironhand at 12:21AM, Feb. 9, 2013
(offline)
Brad:
I had Baku as having normal coloured skin as he is more of a brute than a mystical like villain. The grey does seem to work though, but the original intention was to have normal skin colour as it makes him look more imposing. I do like the grey, though - so it's down to the artists on what they would prefer The Baku to look like :-)
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
Genejoke at 5:10AM, Feb. 11, 2013
(online)
I've done Baku normal, here's a pencilled version (no colour naturally) inspired by brads picture.
last edited on Feb. 11, 2013 5:12AM
Brad at 9:33AM, Feb. 19, 2013
(online)
I like the angle Genejoke, here's how I would have inked and colored it.

Genejoke at 8:48AM, Feb. 20, 2013
(online)
Awesome, never seen my art look so good.
ironhand at 9:23AM, Feb. 24, 2013
(offline)
That's a perfect rendition of The Baku right there, from both of you. You both have found the exact look I visioned for The Baku.
Genejoke at 8:43AM, Feb. 26, 2013
(online)
after a bit of a delay my page should be finished today. all the pencils and inks are done and most of the panels are coloured too.
Edit, it's finished and sent to ironhand.
last edited on Feb. 26, 2013 12:26PM
ironhand at 6:59AM, March 23, 2013
(offline)
Are there any quick artists here who would be capable of producing a page quickly for this issue? A few people (including myself) are behind where art is concerned and some haven't got back to me. Comment ASAP please…also would anyone be up to coloring cdmalcolms pages?
irrevenant at 2:09PM, March 25, 2013
(online)
I'm happy to colour some pages. I've PQed you my email.
ironhand wrote:
Are there any quick artists here who would be capable of producing a page quickly for this issue? A few people (including myself) are behind where art is concerned and some haven't got back to me. Comment ASAP please…also would anyone be up to coloring cdmalcolms pages?
last edited on March 25, 2013 2:56PM
Abt_Nihil at 3:22AM, March 28, 2013
(offline)
Hasn't AcTs been able to do page 7? Or still working on it?
ironhand at 10:00AM, March 28, 2013
(offline)
AcTs cannot do the page, I think. genejoke is currently drawing the page.
Genejoke at 11:38PM, March 28, 2013
(online)
I'm on it, part way through and hope to get more done tonight but realistically it'll be a bit longer. going through a lot, see rant section of main DD forums if interested.
Abt_Nihil at 7:07PM, March 29, 2013
(offline)
Genejoke: Glad you're working on it! I really hope it's not an additional burden on you - just read your comment in the forums, and I'm really sorry.
ironhand at 10:20AM, April 4, 2013
(offline)
Unfortunately, mind_reader cannot complete his pages due to some personal issues. Would anyone be able to stand in for his pages?
Also, I have contacted MrHades in terms of his pages and still got no reply…stand by for stand-ins on those pages too if he doesn't get back to me within around 2 weeks. Thanks guys.
irrevenant at 6:58PM, April 4, 2013
(online)
Happy to colour anything that needs colouring…
P.S. So we know when the couple of pages I coloured for HA #7 are going up? :D
last edited on April 4, 2013 7:01PM
cdmalcolm1 at 7:19AM, April 8, 2013
(online)
ironhand wrote:
Unfortunately, mind_reader cannot complete his pages due to some personal issues. Would anyone be able to stand in for his pages?
Also, I have contacted MrHades in terms of his pages and still got no reply…stand by for stand-ins on those pages too if he doesn't get back to me within around 2 weeks. Thanks guys.
I can do them IF some one else do the coloring. I can do the line art if you want. I'll do the lettering as well…Again totally up to you all.
On other notes, almost finish with my current pages.
cdmalcolm1 at 7:24AM, April 8, 2013
(online)
irrevenant wrote:
Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask you to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.
cdmalcolm1 at 8:54AM, April 8, 2013
(online)
I REALLY, REALLY… Really hate to do this to everyone, but I need to add a page. After reading the script again, 2 important panels are missing from page 37 that I illustrated… Is it ok to fit it in ? Again, I'm really sorry to even ask for this. the script is longer than I though it was. However, it can be fixed if I get to add one more page.
cdmalcolm1 at 9:24AM, April 8, 2013
(online)
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
irrevenant wrote:
Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask them to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.
Sorry. my grammer is of today.
Abt_Nihil at 9:51AM, April 8, 2013
(offline)
I think that should be no problem, especially if you can do the additional page yourself.
ironhand at 2:18PM, April 8, 2013
(offline)
Hey, that's no problem at all man - if you want to spread it over 2 pages then you can - don't worry :)
As for those other pages, if you really want to do them, then you can. But I don't want you to push yourself too much. If you feel like you may be exhausted on this issue let me know. But then again, if you think you are up to doing those pages then sure go right ahead! :)
irrevenant at 3:22PM, April 8, 2013
(online)
I'm happy to colour more pages. And given the amount of detail you sunk into that last one I'm not surprised you're a little behind! O_O
I do have Dropbox and it would be great if I can get access to that so my colouring is consistent with everyone else's.
Thanks.
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
irrevenant wrote:
Would you mind if you finish coloring my remaining pages? I've falling behind. also do you have Dropbox? If so, you can get any of artist pages there. Brad or Chris, might be admins. Ill ask you to send you an invite to the dropbox on line.
ironhand at 11:54PM, April 8, 2013
(offline)
Brad is the admin of the dropbox, I think.
cdmalcolm1 at 9:13AM, April 9, 2013
(online)
ironhand wrote: Hey, that's no problem at all man - if you want to spread it over 2 pages then you can - don't worry :)As for those other pages, if you really want to do them, then you can. But I don't want you to push yourself too much. If you feel like you may be exhausted on this issue let me know. But then again, if you think you are up to doing those pages then sure go right ahead! :)

Just as long as someone else do the coloring it will get done. On other notes, has anyone contacted brad? I need to add an invite for pages that needs coloring. Or can I add a person myself to the Dropbox?
ironhand at 12:47PM, April 9, 2013
(offline)
If you're up for the pages then sure, knock yourself out man :) as for dropbox - I have no idea how to work it myself in terms of inviting people. Brad was the one who invited me: I think asking him would be a safer bet.
cdmalcolm1 at 2:58AM, April 10, 2013
(online)
ok I figured Dropbox out. I sent the Invite. I think we all can send an invite. On another note. I boo booed, Made a big mistake in drawing page 7…I didn't see that Genejoke was drawing page 7 untill just now. Ill just get started on the extra page and then continue with the other pages. sorry for the mix up folks. Please disreguard my page 7 in the dropbox.
irrevenant at 3:29AM, April 12, 2013
(online)
I have access to the dropbox folder now, thank you.
Can someone please clarify Bombshell's arm? Looking through the HA #8 art (which is GORGEOUS, BTW) in some pictures the bionics are fully exposed and she has a completely metallic arm. In others the arm is completely covered in a blue glove. Abt_Nihil's Bombshell webcomic shows her as wearing the blue glove with some comparatively subtle metal protuberances.
Which is correct, please? Does she remove the glove for combat now?
Thanks.
Abt_Nihil at 5:36AM, April 12, 2013
(offline)
As far as I'm concerned, the glove-covered version, as I use it on the webcomic, is the correct one. The other one started popping up after I'd done the cover for issue #3, which shows the exposed bionics.
irrevenant at 5:56AM, April 12, 2013
(online)
Thanks. Have coloured and uploaded #37 to the Dropbox folder.
Abt_Nihil wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, the glove-covered version, as I use it on the webcomic, is the correct one. The other one started popping up after I'd done the cover for issue #3, which shows the exposed bionics.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon