HA Town Hall

Cast page?
irrevenant at 7:11PM, April 30, 2013
(online)
Random thought:

Do you think it would be useful to have a page at the start of each issue with a picture and very brief character summary of the recurring HA characters appearing in that issue?

Presumably this would just be those characters not introduced in the issue. For example, the Bujin would not be included for HA #8. Although a page of ALL the characters, including the villains, would be incredibly useful for HA #7. (Even there I'd leave the Floion out of the list as he is surprise late appearance).

It could also double as promotion for those characters with their own ongoing comics. :)

Thoughts?
shastab24 at 9:42PM, April 30, 2013
(online)
Well, in regards to a cast page, I did include a bit of a cast page for the print edition of issue 7 (6 in print). I didn't mention anyone who had previously appeared in Heroes Alliance, or the Floccinaucinihilipilification, but I did give an overview of each guest star and the Spatulator, using artwork from their original creators to do so.

But what worked really well in issues 1 and 2 was including the text blurbs (character's name and power) at key points. I should have done that for What You Believe.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon