HA Characters

The "Characters" Meta-Thread
Abt_Nihil at 6:29AM, June 8, 2013
(offline)
This thread is about what this forum is about! Any questions or suggestions regarding its structure or content? Post here!
last edited on Feb. 12, 2014 6:48AM
ironhand at 2:29PM, June 8, 2013
(offline)
A “relationship(s)” thread may be quite interesting. In terms of relationships, who they like out of HA etc. For example, my character The Bujin has a form of “code” between Shell. I think it's never said but they both have strong respect for one another as they are both heroes operating in Japan etc. - by knowing things like this it gives writers of future stories little character moments and traits they could put in or even a writer the idea of creating a story with a select few characters in just to highlight their relationships etc.
Stop looking at my signature and read my comics!!
Abt_Nihil at 7:45AM, June 9, 2013
(offline)
I agree, and the “team dynamics” thread was a good start, I think: http://www.drunkduck.com/forum/topic/175238
irrevenant at 6:46AM, June 16, 2013
(online)
I have sometimes thought that a “HUniverse Bible” would be really useful. A text and visual reference to get all those little details right (ohey, Titan has blue eyes? Really?) and, like Ironhand said, flesh out the depth of the interactions.
A wiki would be great for that, but a private one rather than the existing public one at Wikia. Titan's eye colour isn't particularly top secret. But if (for completely made up example) Vora is Peligroso's love child, Peligroso knows that and Vora doesn't, well - that's something that's going to colour all the interactions between those two characters. It's a fact which anyone writing scripts for those characters or illustrating their interactions should know. But the general public shouldn't know until the appropriate time in the narrative.
I'm most familiar with wikis, but there's probably other internet-based collaboration software that would be applicable too…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon