HA General Discussion

Have there been advanced civilisations in the Solar system before Earth?
irrevenant at 8:35PM, Oct. 31, 2013
(online)
Does anyone know if there have previously been advanced civilisations on Mars or elsewhere in the Solar system in the HU setting?
Thanks.
Abt_Nihil at 9:26AM, Nov. 4, 2013
(offline)
Not to my knowledge.
LuchaCoffee at 3:47AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
I don't think we ever thought about that, at least not yet.
Usually when I write about aliens and the like they are usually beyond our system (such as the pod people, brain slugs, and “Laika”- still working on all of those concepts by the way :P)
I mean we could have something later on that involves that.
I like my horror films like I love my burgers…Full of Cheese!!

irrevenant at 9:09PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
No prob, just would've worked well for the background of a character I'm working on.
We presumably may or may not still go with that “Atlantis as a colony of Evosians seeking a new life” thing at some point…
cdmalcolm1 at 10:53AM, July 22, 2014
(online)
It seems that all encounter comes from interdimensional travel. It makes sense. The distant between life here on earth and else where is very great. Does anyone have a humanoid species they are going to visit earth.
irrevenant at 12:03AM, July 23, 2014
(online)
The HUniverse does seem to have faster-than-light travel. The HU Earth has been visited by at least: Evosians (Energize's people), Ranosians (Relik's people), the aliens who created Deuce, the Graxis mercenaries from Relik.
I have at least one instance of an alien species I intend to use in my Chaos title, but it's a secret for now.
cdmalcolm1 wrote:
It seems that all encounter comes from interdimensional travel. It makes sense. The distant between life here on earth and else where is very great. Does anyone have a humanoid species they are going to visit earth.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon