rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
Dark Ninja at 7:53PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
I have decided that the tower of zot rpshall now be held in the forums, so that the comment section can be left for comments
our morality is what restrains the beast inside each of us
picosux224 at 8:22PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
this was a great idea DN pico:*blushes from the affection* well tempest did a great job if you ask me
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 8:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:49PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Indeed so before we begin, Let's recap some important key points shall we? please note the following several events might be not all that acurate and several events might have been accidentaly left out due to time constraint.

Please also be aware that some content can get a little mature and is not for everyone, and be a tad NFSW at times. Read at your own discression.

The tower was bought and filled all with one origanal mindless goal, that goal
changed however once Val Joined turned traitior and was rehibilitated severaltimes using several diffrent methods, all the while torvek was planning a riseform hell and failed. Snow left Pico found love Val forgave Snow and wereturned into kids for a bit while pico was being de possesed. Snow got caughtby Ink killed “Liam” for his freedom Pico learned somestuff and gainedseveral armored components one being Jasmine who now has a body made of nano machines. shadowblade offered kindness and accidently goofed by seeting all parts of Ink free including a piece of Tovek. Pico got turnd into “Pica” while Snow's soul sharing sister Claire came back to life. torvek attacked zot striking a mortal blow and sent shadowblade crazy and uniting heaven and hell to kill him. Ink came back and rose above the influence of a character making torvek his bitch for all eternity. Shadoblade put Zot back, fixed the world and gave back the horse of War to Death. A lot of “screwy things” went down and more are to potentially come and a funeral for Fenkrick soon.
and now on with the story…
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Dec. 19, 2013 6:24PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:52PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Mia:well,I did have some inspiration to help improve his defences. you helped a great deal with that.*kisses pico*
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 8:53PM
picosux224 at 8:56PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
pico:*smiles goofy from the kiss*
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:00PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:02PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Mia:oh come here you…*kisses him again* Jasmine:I am glad to see that the master and Misstriss are indeed happy. (However, I fear for the hijinx that will ensue over the next several days. i suppose I should confirm this)*smiles* Master pico are you still willing to go through with my experiement?
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:06PM
picosux224 at 9:10PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
pico:*smiles at jasmine*yes just dont expect me to like it *laughs softly*
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:11PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:14PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: I understand,All I ask is that you make yourself comfterable as we do by the day to fit in.*hugs him* and thank you for giving my idea a shot Master.
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:15PM
picosux224 at 9:17PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
pico:*smiles at jasmine again* anytime
shadowbladeXIII at 9:24PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:I'll tell you everything tomorrow before we meet Mia for the procedure. in the meanwhile I'm going to be doing some calculations on how long it will take till the final steps.*walks out of the room* Mia:feel like heading back up to the room, Pico?
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:28PM
picosux224 at 9:29PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
Pico:sure lets go
shadowbladeXIII at 9:43PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
*back in pico's room*Mia:So,tell me anything interesting happen today on your end?
last edited on Nov. 10, 2013 9:49PM
picosux224 at 9:49PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
pico:well..apparently i met Inks girlfriend
shadowbladeXIII at 9:54PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Mia:*blinks* ink has a girlfriend? Pico:I believe she was somethng along those lines. Mia:well what's she like?
picosux224 at 10:09PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(offline)
pico:*sweatdrop* she was intanjable or somthing i couldnt tell…but when i heard her cry i…iwanted to help her so badly*frowns*
shadowbladeXIII at 10:19PM, Nov. 10, 2013
(online)
Mia:don't worry pico I'm sure that someday we can. for now though let's just let her be. She just lost someone and needs some time to herself. now come on what say weget some sleep for now. tomorrow is a brand new day.*smiles * Pico:sure. *the 2 hop in bed and kiss beforeturning out the lights* Both:'night!
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:22AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
*much, much later*
Val: *lying in Snow's arms* Hey, you know, you never told me, who was at the door?
Snow: Huh, never did, did I? Well, it was DN.
Val: *stops stroking his cheek and puts up a concerned look* What did he want?
Snow: Well *Flashback*
DN: I think we can call it even, shake on- wait, on second thought, I'll just ask, are we in agreement?
Snow
: *catches his breath a little* Well-
DN
: By the way, why are you wearing pants again? Is it becoming a habit? Also, you seem a bit exhausted, you alright?
Val
: *calling from inside with a lusty tone of voice* Snow~
Snow
: *takes a quick look over his shoulder and back at DN* Yes, we're even now. I'll see you around. *closes the door*
Val: *chuckles a bit* Heh, good to know that weight off your chest, huh?
Snow
: *smiles back at her* Verily.
*up on the library on twelveth floor*
Claire: *sigh* I'm getting sick to death just looking at these books (What
drove me to do that? I didn't think about what I was saying at all. Tsk,
it doesn't help, I need to apologize to DN.) *closes the book on the
history of Zot and stands up* ( Now, how do I get there? D'argh, for
fucksakes!)
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 6:23AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:32AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Val:*snuggles with him* So, what do you wanna do now* playfully makes circles on his chest* our shifts don't start for another few hours…
*up in the library*
Doc:*reading*(perhaps this is what I needed a good book to)*looks at a semi frusterated Claire*(hmm)*walks on overto her location*pardon me is everything ok?
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:41AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Snow: *assesses her with an amazed look* You know, I was gonna say Let's take a break for now… But looking at you just keeps making me excited every time.
Val: *giggles* You're really insatiable. Then again, why forgo on abundance? Overdoing it can have its good sides, too. (Heaven knows I'm still all the way waiting for the most favorable of these advantages.) *starts kissing him tenderly*
*in the library*
Claire: Oh, hey doc. You wouldn't happen to know how I'm supposed to get to that thrice blasted castle of DN?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 6:43AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:57AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Val:*breaks off*you know…I'm still a bit curious about those pants*tendery kiss goes over his collarbone and shoulders* day after day I'm seeing you in them more.*smiles as she figures it out* you think about me often?
*at the Library*
Doc:actually I sort of do, however why do you wish to go there? that place as evil coming out the wazoo. Wouldn't be a better Idea for him to come here?
picosux224 at 7:07AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(offline)
pico:…ok lets do this
shadowbladeXIII at 7:09AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:*materializes in her wolf state in a new attire*morning master. how are you doing?
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:23AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Snow: *blushes slightly* Yeah well… Let's say I badly need to figure it out controlling that… issue. Not that I mind, really, but for the sake of the others, you know. *kisses her neck with a cheeky smile*
*in the library*
Claire: Ahh, fuck, completely forgot about that… Guess it'll have to wait then. I don't mean to have him whistled here like a brainless dog by the woman that jumped him hardly two days ago. *she hesitates as if she wanted to add something, yet decides otherwise and remains silent*
last edited on Nov. 29, 2013 6:48AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:39AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Val: that's understandable and beats my theory by a long shot.
Snow:oh? and what was your theory?
Val: That you just wanted me to jump you one day and tear them off your body.*moans* who knows*smiles* perhaps I still will.*gives him the same treatement she's getting*
*at the library*
Doc:???(hmm…)*looks around*well technically, DN came at me first. It was afterwords that I turned the table and…*tilts his head to a betterplace to talk about it*
*Later at doc's lab*
Doc:…and that's when we knocked out your brother with our suggestion.Now you look like you have something on your mind. care to talk about it?
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 7:45AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:53AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Claire: … I'm really not sure if I do wanna tell ya. Anyway, there's that thing I hafta do… *does sounds as if throwing up by imagining what she just all heard*
Doc: That's right, let it all out.
Claire: I wanna, but the damn image won't purge!
Doc: Well, I admit, imagining a vampire like DN as a woman can be disturbing-
Claire: It's not that, it's rather what the two of ya have done to each other. *her face turns slightly green* Gimme a moment… *she takes a couple deep breaths calming down slowly*
Doc: *waits patiently*
shadowbladeXIII at 8:03AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
*a good half hour later*
Doc:feeling better?
Claire:its as good as it going to get.
Doc:I apologise for the-
Claire:don't mention it again to me and we'll be fine.
Doc:Fine by me.(I suppose she won't want to see the pictures then… ) So, now that…“ya' know” has passed what did you want to talk about?
Claire: I don't think I'm willing to say at this point.
Doc:oh come now, I won't tell anyone.
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:11AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Claire: Ya can imagine it either way, I bet! So why would ya want me to say it anyway?! To offer me your sevices? No thanks, I'm sorry, but especially after whatcha told me a sec ago, I realized I'm not all that desperate.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:33AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Doc:*sigh*(just like all the others)…Actually I thought you just needed someone to talk to or wanted a bite to eat. I'm insulted that you think that all that drives my actions to spend time with you is my libido. Its alright though, I understand. Who would take time to know what looks like a sterotypical madman who spends all day in a lab?
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 8:44AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:46AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Claire: (Fuck! From one faux pas to the next! Applause, C, you did it again, stupid cunt.) *sigh* I'm sorry doc, I didn't mean to get offensive. My sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:08AM, Nov. 11, 2013
(online)
Doc: Your forgiven Claire.
Claire:(stills seems kind of down…damnit I can't believe I'm doing this)So, then what do you do in here?
Doc:Well, usually I make the more complicated medicnes for our patients that get rid of more serious problems, such as various forms of cancer or other rare diseases that no othrer doctor is willing to tackle. I also ocasionally do surgery in here though not as often seeing how we rarly had a need to, as of late and then there's “The Table”
Claire:what goes on there?
Doc:numerous things from drunk science to making potions that I give to other so that way they can experience love in so many diffrent ways. Recently I finished my new 'Pire Pill.
Claire:and what is that?
Doc: Well, to sum it up its a pill that messes with a vampire's coding. I found out how to do it backwhen we had a vampire test subject. that's a bad story by the way. Don't ask.
Claire:and it actually works?
Doc:you saw the busty vampiress in the hallway didn't you?
Claire:…ok so then what does this one do?
Doc: Well it doesn't have an offical name yet however Its as of now I call it “Kid Dracula”. It can shave off centeuries worth of time off a vampire within hours. I plan on finding out how far it will go.
last edited on Nov. 11, 2013 9:11AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon