rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 1:46PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:im not intirely sure i wasted so much energy on my attacks i feel exausted*yawns*
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:52PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Val: *covers him under a blanket and puts a cup of tea and the TV remote in front of him* Feeling good?
Snow: I have no idea how I deserved you. Thanks, sugarbuns.
Val: *giggles and stands up from the couch* Alright, I gotta check in with doc. *pecks him on the cheek* I'll be back in an instant, my winner.
Snow: *waits until she left and closed the door, then stands up and opens a window before he lights a cigar from the wooden box he bought a while ago*
*several doors down*
Val: *knocks at the door to doc's lab* Doc, are you there?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 29, 2013 7:24AM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:45PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:yep I'm here.*invites her in* So what do you need to talk about.
Val:Well, first promise me you won't let this get out.
Doc: oh!(its one of those things)*locks the door and sound proofs the room* I promise. Doc confidentiality.
Val:*sigh*alright*gulp* its about well, …I heard about what happened to DN and well…
Doc: you wish to do something similar to snow for a bit? val I have a potion in the sample box I gave you already that does the same thing.
Val: I know but, I want to know more about it and the process and if while its going on-
Doc:*smiles and cuts her off*I see what you came here for…and I can honestly say its the best while they transform.Especially close to the end.
Val:*face goes red*
Doc:*puts a reassuring hand on her shouler*your not the first to ask Valorie. Plenty of others have done it before. Several still to this day. Here why don't I explain the process…*he then begins to explain the procedure to her about all the stages from the ealy signs of fur becomng soft and muscle loss to the last stages where the most noteable changes happen on the torso and how to make him not notice a thing*…and then after the chest,“It” starts to retract into his body, and by that point he'll be in delight, especially if you were messing with him during the whole process of the transformation.
Val:*nods* and are there any changes in personality?
Doc: a small one. He'll likely become more shy and timid around the time his limbs start to become girly. So when doyou…
Val:not now. definetely not now. but at some point in the future.
Doc:I understand. Until then, tell him I hope he feels better soon and give him these.*hands her some pills* It will help get him back on his feet.
Val:*tries one and feels the energy boost* thanks doc.
Doc:anytime.*unlocks and returns the room to normal watchnig her go out the door. he then checks his watch*(…huh DN's pill should have took effect by now.)
* val then arrives back at snow's room*
Snow:hey welcome back. whatcha got there?
Val:stuff to get you backup on your feet. completely optional, but man do they feel great. I did a couple laps before coiming on just one and still have energy to spare.
Snow:so what did you ask Doc?
Val:About him and DN.
Snow:and?
Val: *shakes her head*I was sorry I asked.
*the 2 laugh for a bit*
Val:So what are you watching here?
*Elsewhere at pico's room*
Jasmine:welcome back master. how was your day?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 2:51PM
Dark Ninja at 2:56PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN: (Walks in to doc's lab, appears to be a child) I assume this was your doing?
Doc: things seemed to be as good a time as any…
DN: You know what's the best thing about this size?
Doc: what?
DN:this( charges a small bit of dark energy into his fist and uppercuts doc in the groin so hard the shockwave cracks a few of the nearby bottles, doc then drops) andtidote if you will (doc shakely hands the antidote to him) thank you, it's one thing to test a drug on me with my permission, it's another to do it without.
our morality is what restrains the beast inside each of us
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 2:57PM
picosux224 at 2:58PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*yawns loudly as i land on my bed* tireing…jasmine:*looked concearned* are you ok master? pico:*mumbles the words “im fine”*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 3:04PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 3:04PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Snow: Oh, just a Law & Order marathon. *sigh* Really brings that nostalgic feeling. You know, of back when I was a lawyer. Hard work, but the satisfaction to stand in the court room, hold your plea and eventually have the verdict under your belt knowing it was your work… it made up for it.
Val: Ha, would imagine. It's not easy to find a good lawyer. *sniffs in the air* Say… do you smell that too?
Snow: (Uh oh…) What?
Val: *continues the sniffling* I don't know… Kinda like smoke… and… vanilla? Nah, that can't be right. What did you do in here?
Snow: (Dammit, why couldn't she stay with doc a bit longer? Knowing her attitude towards smoking… oh boy…) Well, uh…
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 3:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 3:25PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:*sigh*I'm sorry DN…*I didn't mean to do this without your permission, honest. its just-
DN:…Just what?*gets picked up*hey!
Doc:promise you won't laugh.
DN: Fine. Now, what even made you think about doing something like this?*drinks the antidote*
Doc:The kid in me.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:00PM
Dark Ninja at 3:31PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN:…..
did you do this just so you could make that joke?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:45PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:No,there's more to it. See, growing up I had no friends. I never got to experience stuff a normal kid did. I always was used to test out my dad's forumlas always getting sick off them and rushed to the hospital. This cycle continued until the day he died and I was truly alone. After that I just continued my old man's work till the accident. I was hoping that maybe, since I you've been a real good friend I could experince one normal day with you.
DN: wow…that's sort of a depressing story I had no idea that you had it so rough then.*puts down the antidote*
Doc: your the first I ever told it to.
DN: It doesn't excuse this though.
Doc: I know. In a way this is no better than he would do. I really am sorry for being selfish.
*in snow's room*
Val:are you smoking, Snow?
Snow:*sigh* yes.
Val: Why? you know the health risks.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 5:59PM
picosux224 at 4:51PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
*wakes up from nap* pico:*yawns* much better. *turns head around to see jasmine on the bed next to me* jasmine:hi masterpico:gah!*THUD!*….why does this stuff only happen to me?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 4:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:23PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:master are you ok? you seem to have fallen.can you get up? Also, what keeps happening to you?
*Elsewhere*
SB:and once again my hat is gone missing. Seriously I swear someone does this everyday to keep me distracted from any sort of event. welp best go look for it. Starting on the second floor…and by second I mean 8th starting with the obvious group of characters.*one portal to Doc's door later* Doo!
Doc:*door opens* yes?
SB:you seen my hat?
Doc:…did you try on the hat rack?
SB:…the last place I would look.*looks over doc's shoulder*and tell DN we still need to arrange funeral plans after this…whatever this is.
Doc: you don't have any questions why he's half his normal size?
SB: I don't have time for that doc. I actually have work to do and I need the hat to do so.thanks again by the way.*portals over to hat rack*…huh it is there*puts it on* now to…ah screw it I'm going to play Fire Emblem first.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:45PM
picosux224 at 6:17PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:….yes im fine
shadowbladeXIII at 6:19PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: most excellent.*helps him up* did you enjoy your nap?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:22PM
picosux224 at 6:22PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:meh i guess
shadowbladeXIII at 6:26PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:ok then well Just so you know I prepared something for you tonight. care to try?
Pico:Sure.
Jasmine:excelent. Tonight I cooked you chicken enchiladas.
Pico:neat.
Jasmine:Shall I invite Mia to dinner as well?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:28PM
picosux224 at 6:34PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:(it seems jasmine forgot about the experiment..good)*smiles widely* yes…and thanks jasmine never really had someone cook for me before
shadowbladeXIII at 6:42PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:your welcome master.
*5 floors and several knocks later*
Mia: Hi pico Jasmine asked me to come up. Something about a well home cooked meal?
Pico: Yeha we're having dinner come on in and join us.
Jasmine:oh and master don't forget we still have to do your 1 hour at some point later.
Pico:(crud) thanks Jasmine.
*at the table*
Jasmine: *brings over the dish* here you are you 2. enjoy.
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 6:44PM
picosux224 at 6:47PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*starts eating it slowly but then stops* this is delicious! *eats at a faster pace*
Dark Ninja at 7:10PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
DN:(back to normal) well, at least I don't have any awkward memories about this time, and I can say I've actually uppercutted someone in the crotch. but if you'll excuse me, shadowblade has reminded me that I still have to finish fire emblem awakening, I just got my character married to tharja, now I just need to finsh the rest. oh, and tell shadowblade, I'm ready to send frederick off whenever he is
shadowbladeXIII at 7:36PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Doc:Alright. and DN*sigh* I really am sorry about this.
DN:*looks at doc's expression and indicates several signs of guilt*…just inform me next time you do this ok? no more tricks.
Doc:*perks up*understood. does that mean…
DN:we'll see about it.*whips out his 3DS and heads out the door*
*Elsewhere in the office*
SB:Damn you Yen-Fay Alt. Damn you and your bonus stage!
*back with pico*
Mia:yeha Jasmine these are really good. Is this your first time?
Jasmine:it is. And you both say that you enjoy it?
Both:of course!
Jasmine:*Smiles*I'm so glad you took your time to taste it. Would anyone like seconds?
picosux224 at 7:42PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
mia:i couldnt possibly eat another bite. pico:yes please *jasmine gives me more food so i start chowing down* *the girls start looking at me then at each other giggling*
shadowbladeXIII at 7:49PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Pico:*swallows his last bite*what' so funny?
Mia:well,your appatite.
Jasmine:Its lik nothing I've eveer seen.
picosux224 at 7:52PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:heh i cant help it
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 7:56PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:04PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine:well so long as you enjoy it, I'm happy.*later after dishes were done and everyony was full* Master I belive you have your 1 hour session coming up soon. Would you like to do it here?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 8:16PM
picosux224 at 8:18PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:sigh sure
shadowbladeXIII at 8:29PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Jasmine: very well master*locks the door and shifts into her mobian state*the hour will begin right*Snaps her fingers and all traces of her footware are gone leaving her feet bare*now.
Mia:*does the same and places her feet on the carpet*(wow does this feel diffrent as a mobian.) So pico I have to know what trial was your favorite?
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 8:38PM
picosux224 at 8:42PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:trial? what do you mean?
shadowbladeXIII at 8:47PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Mia:You know that whole competition aginst DN and later on Snow.
Pico:oh yeha that…
Jasmine:*sits near Pico*Competition?Master, I didn't know you were an athelete.
picosux224 at 8:57PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(offline)
pico:*blushes* no jasmine im not a athelete Doc wanted to compare me to DN and of course see how i do well with this body then snow joined us whiich turned it into a 3 way battle… it ended in a 3 way tie though so i guess we,re equaly matched
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 9:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:03PM, Nov. 12, 2013
(online)
Mia:actually Snow was still consious so he tecnically won. But it was close.
Jasmine:well its good to know that Master Pico can hold his own*hugs him*
Mia:*smiles* aww how sweet. how about a picture?*takes out her phone and aims it at the 2*
last edited on Nov. 12, 2013 9:11PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon