Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Reintroducing the Misadventures of Classic MegaMan
KademonsterX at 11:26PM, Nov. 28, 2013
(online)
I had actually planned on doing this when the site got up and running, but I suppose now might be better, seeings how most people realize the Duck is back.

Anyways, I want to reintroduce my comic, the Misadventures of Classic MegaMan. Or simply MCMM. It is a sprite comic… So in a nut shell, I got more than 550 pages, it's been here 5 years. It's grown up here. I hear people tell me the earlier pages were still funny, even though (I feel) they were poorly made. So the better writing trumps the cosmetics, as it were. MCMM has also been nominated 3 times in the DD Awards. It's something.

The premise is edgy, MegaMan's a drug junkie, is extremely vulgar, is addicted to killing hookers. He started this downward spiral after realizing he's washed up and his time as a video game icon is over. There's cameos of Mario, who's secretly a Cuban dictator, Zelda, and Gannondorf. And also the BattleToads. MCMM doesn't just extend to video games, but also to music, with vocalists Jon Davis and King Diamond, pro wrestlers, with the Great Muta, and our favorite giant atomic lizard, Godzilla.
Alright, here it is, at least give it a look. If you like it, please comment, recommend, and like.
http://theduckwebcomics.com/Misadventures_of_Classic_MegaMan/5444892/

Cease this, honkus!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon