The Forum Of Face Melting Awesomeness!

(EN)The Glassigen Language - (MDPL) Da Klasseka Lingo - (DYS) Deyaspaak - (KK) Kueh a Deyarh
Faliat at 1:08AM, Dec. 8, 2013
(offline)
This is the language spoken by the first stellar transport ship fleet returning to Earth. So far it is unknown how many others will come back. But until then, this is considered the “Classical” human language by all involved and the people on the fleet are called “Classic” humans.
Sentences are constructed in the order of SUBJECT, VERB, OBJECT with varying pronunciations of vowels and trilling to indicate meaning or emotion.
This is the default communication language between all factions as each one had to learn to speak it to communicate with the newcomers. Every child born on the fleet was taught it either by an oracle or Deya (the entity in charge of running the fleet) herself. Below are both examples of sentence structure and translations of pronouns, directions, language names and other basic words.
——-
Jar
(I)
Jar panna
(I am/I'm)
Jen
(Me)
Jel
(Myself)
Jenne
(He)
Junne
(She)
Jer
(You)
Jerra
(Your)
Jer suun
You're/ You are
Jiita
(They)
Jar spreege nie…
(I don't speak…)
Jar spreege…
(I speak…)
Jar unde.
(I understand.)
Jar unde nie.
(I don't understand.)
Shanhullespak
(Shanheulese/Khettan)
Plannespak
(Plaanelan)
Jes.
(Yes.)
Nae.
(No.)
Yapp.
(Up.)
Ney.
(Down.)
Suppe jerra wappne
(Drop your weapons.)
Jer suun nosse
(You are a spy!)

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on Dec. 13, 2013 8:17PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon