rp catagory

Zot Q &A
shadowbladeXIII at 7:14AM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Well alright…but if you ever want to change your mind on that matter the offer is still on the table. besides who says we can't add that to the reboot? It would really spice things up to have that happen eariler in the story during a tense time.

Anyway, onto the next matter at hand things we're agreeing to change or at least tweak slightly:
_____
-more time between posts
-try not to let the hour of day affect the story
-keep the erotic parts, just turn the dial back from a 15 to an 8 or 9 when making them(no need for a full on description)
-add some form of details/ info to the characters.
-don't godmod
_______
anyone can add if I'm forgetting anything.
and now I'm having swings between what I'm feeling to do. I thought the main story was going to take place a year after but after reading the latest comment I want to put what you have to good use.*sigh* My mind is a mess when it comes to decision making. and really I'm too happy with what we have now. I'd like to take a moment and see if my heart's going to be in this decision and if im happy with it.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 10:59AM
picosux224 at 11:46AM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
goddamnit shadowblade dont procrasanate now…i wanna write
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 11:59AM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
ok he's what I've decided. I've put a lot of thought into this and after much concideration…I've decided to veto the reboot and stick with what we have now. There are ways and ideas that can balance things out. one of them I want to be the Divine court another being Damion. who knows ther might actually be some conflict in the heavens showing a potential uprising. plus I can't see giving up and restarting Snow and Val's marrige(especially with a kid on the way). nor Pico's and Mia's. So the question is how do we work balancing everything out with out saying the “wizards from the heavans did it” or at least by having them do it directly?

Also I'm sorry for procastinating its just my mentality of what I think is right and wrong bounces more than a bouncy ball on crack.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 12:12PM
picosux224 at 12:13PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
how about this Damion comes across a powerful jewel and plans to use it to drain Picos powers but during a fight Pico breaks the crystal causeing a shockwave so powerful it hit zot and everyone that was powerful became….well level1 i guess
shadowbladeXIII at 12:24PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
not a bad Idea, but let's add to it. now, what if damion was chosen to raise some hell by the Divine court. he is granted additional power and attacks the city. Zot goes to stop him and Damion loses control becoming a full damon they defeat him but at a heavy cost. Shadowblade is missing and those that went to fight have been weakened dramaticly. That way we can say Zot still has power but is no longer at the levels it once stood at.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 12:34PM
picosux224 at 12:28PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
great now we are going somwhere.
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:11PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
The crystal idea sounds sickeningly random and the exhausting fight idea doesn't cover the required range of characters in a sufficient way. Also, it has a thought mistake. Doc could easily heal all wounds and exhaustion. And this is where I'm getting to the actual core of the problem. Why now? Well, because I simply forgot to mention it earlier. The actual problem with our overpoweredness is that nothing is permanent. Wounds don't last, illnesses known to bring mankind to its knees can be healed with outright arrogant ease. Hell, not even death lasts. Claire's revival was already way too easy for my tastes. When we go with weakening the cast, it must come along with all healers, most especially Doc, losing almost all their power too, and near entirely destroyed archives; that means the copy of the copy of the copy must be irreversibly devastated, and of the copy of that there is only 30% still readable, if at all.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 2:13PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:50PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
You do have concerning points however, there are solutions.
Just because Doc is on a differnt wave legenth doesn't mean he can fix everything*snap* like that. there's a simple solution many of the things you just suggested.

We'll simply say its something Doc can't fix without risking the person's being and harming them only able to restore their Stamina(like usual) and its up to them to get themselves back where they were. As for still powerful staff, we can say that due to Damion's defeat strange things are happening in various areas of the world and Zot has been dispatched to control the situation, however they are having trouble despite their experience needing re-enforcements making the majority of healers enter the field to the battle field for who knows how long. leaving only the moderate caster and those still learning at the tower. As for the magical archives we can easily say a majority was stolen during a temporary blackout by an unknown being (likely a bigger baddy we'll run into over time)caused by damion's defeat and didn't have time to get them all leaving a few basic books on how to cast things and a few moderate tomes before the tower defences reactivated. It was all one big co-ordanated attack on Zot.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 3:16PM
picosux224 at 2:59PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
sickenly random? a bit harsh dont you think? im just trying to give ideas no need to shoot them down.
Ink_wolf at 3:47PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
The Crystal idea is cleche, but it is exactly the kind that fits Zot. i see nothing wrong with it. I agree with Snow in that the ease at which bodily harm is mended dratrasticly undermines the harm itself. this is even more obvious in the area mental scaring and death.
Just to mention another factor: Ink is an entity at this point with sufficent ability to cause many of these changes and is currently doesn't belive that the world is real. Perhaps he has a hand in all this (but is in no means acting with the heavenly court or damion.) if we decide to involve him here, please allow me to handle the subtlety of his involvement.

Also, is it intended that Ink be weakened by the event as well?
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

SnowTheHedgehog at 5:05PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Okay, this is the thirx time I'm trying to get my motherfucking post up. I'm sick and tired of writing it all anew a thousand times. So I'll just keep it short. Pico, no hard feelings. SB, your solutions are good, but if we go with a large organized attack, let someone (who is not you) take lone control over the villain. Reason: it makes that part more interesting and taking lead of both parties in a war never works.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Actually, Ink I was thinking of it being you that pulls me away. the reason? who knows. As for being weakened I do have an idea but it all depends if you wish to go through with it.

and snow, As for the one person playing the fiend who organized this the robbing of Zot and used Damion as a distraction, I will let you decide who gets to play that role. Now which character do you have in mind to pull it off?
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 7:24PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:00PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
… Do I have to? You must understand, my chunks of time as of now are pretty limited and volatile. I feel I could easily work up something but couldn't live up to the commitment that's necessary.
shadowbladeXIII at 8:06PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Well,if you time is limited I understand. I could always come up with something new, and have You ,Pico or Ink take the regins of “the theif”. I mean if any of you are up for it. along with having the role of Damion's full on Deamon form.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 8:28PM
picosux224 at 8:26PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
sure i think i can handle that
shadowbladeXIII at 9:29PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Alright Pico, Damion's big bad Monster form is yours. for my next trick I will think up something for the thief.
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:01PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Actually, I have several ideas for that. I'm not sure though if I should put it up here. After all, we don't wanna spoil the others' fun. If you wanna discuss this out, PQs or email would probably work best.
last edited on Feb. 4, 2014 10:05PM
picosux224 at 10:03PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(offline)
then PQ it
shadowbladeXIII at 10:05PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
I agree. just send it to one of us and we'll take time to work on details.
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:33PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Alright, check your PQs.
shadowbladeXIII at 10:58PM, Feb. 4, 2014
(online)
Alright let me know when the next part needs answered.
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:22PM, Feb. 5, 2014
(online)
Next one's up.
shadowbladeXIII at 4:13PM, Feb. 5, 2014
(online)
ok got it. man I can't wait to get this thing started. its killing me with anticpation.
picosux224 at 4:20PM, Feb. 5, 2014
(offline)
im just as excited.LET THE WRITEING BEGIN!!…..i knew that
last edited on Feb. 5, 2014 4:42PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:32PM, Feb. 5, 2014
(online)
easy, Pico. there's likely one or 2 more things that need to be taken care of. then we can blaze on through.

ok so quick update here. besides Pico, are we close to being ready? or is there anything else we need to go over?
last edited on Feb. 5, 2014 7:38PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:56AM, Feb. 6, 2014
(online)
Yes, I have a question. Is it just me or is everybody way too hyped about picking the RP back up? I'm starting to feel like an old dog amidst a crowd of puppies. Don't you think you may have gotten slightly addicted to Zot? If you have; honestly, as good as it may feel, it really isn't.

PS: Next PQ is up.
last edited on Feb. 6, 2014 2:57AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:04AM, Feb. 6, 2014
(online)
I can see that. Zot as fun and can become addicting. I think the reason is really because we are so close to figuring everything out and have almost everything set up and the thought that we are going to remmerce our selves in the bliss of story telling and wild antics. that and sometimes talking about something for a great deal can over hype you. So when you get to it
you start losing that rush. As a man who has experienced it before its easier to put your mind to other things and tire yourself out enough to wanting to write but, not bounce off the walls about it.
Apologies if it seems that way. Also next question let me know when the next one is up.
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:32PM, Feb. 6, 2014
(online)
Next PQ is on the way. We're getting close, guys!
picosux224 at 5:11PM, Feb. 6, 2014
(offline)
excelent…uh is their somthing i should know so that im not well..out of the loop?
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:29PM, Feb. 6, 2014
(online)
Indeed there is, Pico. Wait for a PQ. And you, SB, check your PQ.
last edited on Feb. 6, 2014 5:34PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon